So Does A Woman's GUT Size Matter To You When Choosing A Woman Or Not?

If everything else is cool, but the gut wasn't. Should the woman lose points from her overall rating?

it doesnt really bother me too much
nobodys perfect
i doubt ive ever been critiquing a broad and said "damn i would put it on her but she got a gut tho so ima leave her alone"
laugh.gif

it kinda disappears when they're on their back anyway
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Idk my dude, i always had a thing for that soft gut feel, i call it a stomach fetish, others call me a weirdo

yeah it does, but i wont not eff with her just cause she got a lil gut.

here is a pic of one of my ex girl, best i ever had word to drake. she wasnt fat at all just thick, she had a small lil pudge thing but i was in love with herbody.
call me what you like but i appreciated it, its was very sexy to me, along with that fat ***
pimp.gif

devil.gif
damn she sexy
eek.gif
wish i could have her back
frown.gif

Personally, that #%#+ is critical. Its not the deciding factor. But I figure a lady w/ a bad gut is comparable to a guy with a jacked hairline. You really haveto come up big in other areas to compensate for that.

...I've had both, girls w/ flawless flat stomachs are always lights on chicks.

Sometimes a little pudge is attractive. I usually go for females 5'6", with wide hips, and flatabdominals word to Phonte.

A pudge is never ATTRACTIVE. It might be passable, but it is NEVER an enhancer to a woman's look.

If the stomach is hanging over the pants like biscuits oozing over the belt loops or if she has the muffin top, I cannot do it.

As out of shape as I am now I always notice a chick's gut size along with her waist.

I don't like it when the gut is bigger than the tittays. They don't lose points since they can always lose the gut unless there unwilling
smh.gif

There's something about a chick with no gut or abs that makes me want me to bite them
devil.gif

unlike a lot of dudes on here i can't get down with a booty-do.

a little bit there isn't a problem for a fling, but girls for relationships need a flat stomach.

To me, if they don't go #2 3 times a day... i find it disgusting. They got all that backed up feces stuck in their stomach. Wheres it goin? nowhereee!!*umpire voice*, Imagine her Breath b.. Constipated females FTL

all chicks is gonna have sum flaws if her only flaw is a gut i guess it aint tha worse thing juss tell her 2 hit sum crunches if it gets outta hand

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

To me, if they don't go #2 3 times a day... i find it disgusting. They got all that backed up feces stuck in their stomach. Wheres it goin? nowhereee!! *umpire voice*, Imagine her Breath b.. Constipated females FTL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

To me, if they don't go #2 3 times a day... i find it disgusting. They got all that backed up feces stuck in their stomach. Wheres it goin? nowhereee!! *umpire voice*, Imagine her Breath b.. Constipated females FTL
laugh.gif
LOL QUE??!??!?!

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Idk my dude, i always had a thing for that soft gut feel, i call it a stomach fetish, others call me a weirdo

pimp.gif
man i thought i was the only one. when banging a girl i like to rub her belly

roll.gif

Not because its funny, its just so $*+#*@% ******ed that I actually lol'd.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Gut. Ugh.

I take pride in my physical appearance and won't settle for someone who doesn't.
same here. You don't have to have a 6 pack but keep it flat. Everyone knows people get lazy in relationships so if the gut bad enough now,it'll only get worse

Back
Top Bottom