SMH @ This Girl's Rant

The problem I have with the video isn't about her making fun of the cell phone @#$%. It's her saying @#$% like "Here in America","Being the American girl that I am", etc which shows that she doesn't consider people of Asian backgrounds to be American.
well put

laugh.gif
man i miss UCLA.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

This whole CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG drama got Pacific Islanders feeling left out.
roll.gif
 I swear Filipinos are ashame to be associate with Asian or something . Asian living on an island is still Asian. Just accept it. Yall are sad

Originally Posted by KenJi714

This whole CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG drama got Pacific Islanders feeling left out.
roll.gif
 I swear Filipinos are ashame to be associate with Asian or something . Asian living on an island is still Asian. Just accept it. Yall are sad

That's not true. And although I know Crux is saying it for the sake of comedic relief. There are those who are Filipino that aren't ashamed to be associated with being Asian in the first place. Usually it's the other 'Asians' and non-Asian ethnicities try so hard to prove that we aren't Asian by a long shot. But I don't want to go there, already had a debate with Bastitch about this a while back. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

roll.gif

That's not true. And although I know Crux is saying it for the sake of comedic relief. There are those who are Filipino that aren't ashamed to be associated with being Asian in the first place. Usually it's the other 'Asians' and non-Asian ethnicities try so hard to prove that we aren't Asian by a long shot. But I don't want to go there, already had a debate with Bastitch about this a while back. 
ohwell.gif
who are those Asian ? Are they idiots ? If you look asian, have asian parent. You are asian.
Most of the idiots who claim they're not asian are embarrasing . Probably listen too much to hip hop and think they're black

roll.gif

ohwell.gif
who are those Asian ? Are they idiots ? If you look asian, have asian parent. You are asian.
Most of the idiots who claim they're not asian are embarrasing . Probably listen too much to hip hop and think they're black

Strong reasoning is strong...

NOTSRS.
dumb reasoning is dumb.

She's a dumb, ignorant bimbo.  That's pretty much it.  What she said was stupid no doubt but nothing worthy getting death threats over.

Boobies looking right though.
devil.gif

wow

roll.gif

ohwell.gif

LOL at you being mad at filipinos.  Let your frustration out on this message board Kenji if that makes you feel better

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

ohwell.gif

LOL at you being mad at filipinos.  Let your frustration out on this message board Kenji if that makes you feel better

laugh.gif
 at anyone taking kenji seriously,   he consistently posts asinine stuff on here

roll.gif

ohwell.gif

It's funny. I see a paradox. Filipinos in the Philippines associate themselves as Asian whereas Filipino-Americans associate themselves as Pacific Islanders.
As a Filipino-American, I say that I am.....volcanian.

All seriousness...I guess all this ranting got us our own bubble to fill out under ethnicity for these standardized tests
laugh.gif

roll.gif

ohwell.gif

Wow. Nearly everything you say is cringe-worthy.

Folks, please understand that this guy in no way represents the way Asian Americans think or behave as a whole. I'm Chinese and this guy is embarrassing.

I bet you're one of those feminine, kicking in it Irvine full time, HK/Tokyo Pop style haircut having, passive aggressive type dudes who can only muster up enough courage to say this online.

indifferent.gif
^^ i think you're mad i just hit home
but back to topic.I think it's unfair that they letting her slide. If she had posted a video targeting Blacks while using the N word after Hurricane Katrina or the earthquake in Haiti, I guarantee you the response would have been a thousand times stronger. Frankly I'm extremely disappointed in UCLA's inaction and granting Alexandra special privileges during her finals rather than punishing her.

That last vid posted... 
laugh.gif

At least she contributed some unintended comedy. And she must be wearing one hell of a push-up because she's seriously lacking in the modeling photos.

Shorty targeting Asians??!?!?! Her Family's credit history probably been wiped out by now........You were better off dissin black folk ma...

I dont even wanna see the photoshop pics.......

indifferent.gif
but back to topic.I think it's unfair that they letting her slide. If she had posted a video targeting Blacks while using the N word after Hurricane Katrina or the earthquake in Haiti, I guarantee you the response would have been a thousand times stronger. Frankly I'm extremely disappointed in UCLA's inaction and granting Alexandra special privileges during her finals rather than punishing her.
seriously?

letting it slide?  right or wrong, she is taking advantage of her rights granted to her under the 1st amendment.

what do you want the school to do?  kick her out of school for exercising her right to free speech?  the state and the UC system is broke enough as it is.  Every last dollar should go towards the education of its students, not fending off an attack or lawsuit from the ACLU (which undoubtedly would happen if the school chose that route).

using the N word in a racist diatribe is on a different level than ching chong ling long ting tong or whatever it is she said.  The N word is a spiteful and hateful word that was used to demoralize and hold down African Americans.

in regards to the "special privileges" you speak of.  if the chick is getting DEATH THREATS or if her finals are being interrupted by pissed off asian kids who are going in there causing a ruckus, then the school should make special arrangements to ensure her safety and give her a reasonable venue for her to take her tests and further her studies.

One of the benefits of living in this fine country is that you are allowed to be a *$$!%$+ as long as you aint breaking no laws (which as far as I can tell, this girl didnt).  She has the same right to spew her garbage on youtube, as you do on NT.  Just because shes an idiot doesnt mean that the school, the community, or anyone else has the right to infringe on her right to an education or other civil liberties.

for the record, i am Asian (and proud) and American (also proud)

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom