SMH @ This Girl's Rant

Originally Posted by pjhoody

The vid of o girl impersonating a Dominican chick from the Heights was so on point, though.
roll.gif

Real talk that chick has talent.  The jewish aunt had me weak

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i have a serious question..if she didnt do the ching chong whatever do you guys thing the response be the same?

Even without it, I still think her overall tone was condescending towards Asians. Her point could have been made far more effectively without dragging tired stereotypes and generalizations. 

This isn't the worse thing I've ever heard but it was still unnecessary.

This whole CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG drama got Pacific Islanders feeling left out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the video

I ain't even mad at the girl really. Yeah, she spouted a lot of racist garbage that's been said all the time by a lot of Americans, but it just motivates me to work harder to prove them wrong. What's really got me
indifferent.gif
, is that she didn't realize how what you do on the internet (specifically youtube) will follow you around, and she learned the hard way. Helluva poli sci thesis. All the threats (expulsion to death) are just wrong, but the internet doesn't give you the space to learn from dumb mistakes like life used to. She looks like Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to me
laugh.gif

And that SWAG t-shirt is just
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

This whole CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG drama got Pacific Islanders feeling left out.
im gonna start going to libraries and shouting out baaaalllluuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
and see if they make videos about me

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Originally Posted by bleach

happy.gif
Your name is bleach, though. You're obviously biased...on top of that you joined in 2010..You dont get to have an opinion. go to sleep
roll.gif
roll.gif

Says the dude who joined not even a month ago? Child please sit down and be quiet
laugh.gif
.....these new NTers have no clue, man

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Your name is bleach, though. You're obviously biased...on top of that you joined in 2010..You dont get to have an opinion. go to sleep
roll.gif
roll.gif

Says the dude who joined not even a month ago? Child please sit down and be quiet
laugh.gif
.....these new NTers have no clue, man

eek.gif
, who is that kid, even?

roll.gif

he prolly thinks we're both new members...and he's gonna post-count style on us.....

beanie-sigel-2008-12-03-300x300.jpg

Not justifying what she said was right, but I think when she says things like "In America..." or "accept hordes of Asians into OUR school..." she is talking about asians from asia, not necessarily asian americans. Its usually the non americanized ones that dont know americas customs or manners and some do speak loud and do other things they probably do in their homeland that they probably shouldnt do here. Its all a culture clash.

Back
Top Bottom