SMH @ This Girl's Rant

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

ignore him cause hes a joker?  isnt the point of having a message board and forum to have an ongoing group discussion and comment and reply to what others bring to the table? 
Don't feed the troll. 

laugh.gif
 Thats my bad then.  I didnt know dude was trollin.

on a related but different note.

My buddy just sent me this pic today.  not sure who took the pic or who the original source is.

190221_10150165465015039_528020038_8028099_629964_n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
got 'im

Let me preface by saying I am Asian and I wouldn't say I was as mad at the comments as I was disappointed. But with that said, don't let one girls ignorance garner even more hate and discrimination it's just feeding into her intentions to get her 15mins which she's succeeded in doing.

Didn't wanna start a new thread so I'll just post it in here.

But wow, this girl is actually leaving UCLA cause she's getting death threats and is pretty much ridiculed where she is around campus.

Sometimes, it's better to keep your mouth shut.
ohwell.gif

The UCLA student who created a controversial video criticizing Asians announced late Friday that she would no longer attend UCLA because of death threats against her and “being ostracized from an entire community.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, death threats are OD...As far as being ridiculed, she deserves it.

It was pretty much a given she had to transfer IMO. The death threats are OD and are uncalled for, but even if those weren't there, the ridicule she would face day in and day out would be too much, especially at a school with such a large Asian population.

The next school she transfers to has to have a Asian population of less than 3%
laugh.gif
...Utah?

laugh.gif
death threats.... it aint nothing more than internet talk.....

she really has nothing to qorry about...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
death threats.... it aint nothing more than internet talk.....

she really has nothing to qorry about...

Are you saying that asians are not about that life?
nerd.gif

Here's an interesting take on the girl's rant. I agree with it... it's more ignorance than racism. And he highlights it in a cool way.

I can't even lie going to a university that seemed to be majority asian, stony brook, there are cultural differences that tend to annoy you due to how magnified it is by the numbers, and just plain not being used to it. I can see the cell phone in the library thing just due to the amplified expressions/tone/inflection of certain cultures, like they don't realize they're being loud cuz that's how you effectively communicate where you're from. I'm not big on that chick's need to broadcast her ignorance or her condescending tone though.

She shouldn't have withdrawn. Stand by what you say.

Death threats? Yeah, those who sent them are just as worse if not worse than her.

Back
Top Bottom