SMH, now I know why women from Atlanta love out of towners

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

These people exist in every city...
If you're not gay then it shouldn't bother you...
Not like they are stealing the P from ya.

But they are though. Aren't these same gay dudes married to women, passing them AIDS and +%#+?
I would assume no, but then again, I don't know their life..
Last I knew, you could only marry one woman at a time.
They are called down low brothers and are quite the epidemic in urban cities. Guys passing themselves as thugs but take it in the rear, getdiseases and give their wives and girlfriends diseases.

Just went down with Phrat for MLK weekend, how you gon have a group of gay 12 year olds?? Lennox mall...
tired.gif

Gotta have something to do with being raised in that environment

Originally Posted by jjsrf

Just went down with Phrat for MLK weekend, how you gon have a group of gay 12 year olds?? Lennox mall...
tired.gif

tired.gif

Stuff like that just kills me. Little boy's liking the D? They pops need a Louisville Slugger to the face

^Cuz daddy made them that way..
Even if the kids aren't just confused by their surroundings and actually like boys, any father worth his weight would not let his adolescentson go out in public flamboyantly. Just my take.

tired.gif

damn
tired.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

tired.gif

tired.gif

Stuff like that just kills me. Little boy's liking the D? They pops need a Louisville Slugger to the face
Word

It's unfortunate.

Originally Posted by blackdude

tired.gif

damn
tired.gif
Yeah man, we were sitting there like damn. It's mad gay people in here.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

tired.gif

damn
tired.gif
Avoid the Lenox mall food court AT ALL COSTS

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

tired.gif

damn
tired.gif
Avoid the Lenox mall food court AT ALL COSTS

Must not have read the post I made a few pages back.

All jokes aside, this $@$ is sad.

...And I have nothing against gays, but I just feel as if this is the new Black. I hold an inexplicable resentment to this because they're all youngAfrican-American men, who I personally feel were straight as Chop-Sticks less as 5 years ago. Its honestly too dark for me to let my mind roam as to whatsgoing through a lot of these cats minds, it cannot be a comfortable way of life. They sacrifice is just too much at a young age...family, career opportunities,social obscurity.

...Whatever I suppose...its really sad though, I could take the "more women for me approach", but our segment of society is too fragile to experiencethis. We need more stronger families out there.

Get out of here with that #$**%$%*. How many of them lil dudes are being raised by women with no positive male influences in their lives? I'llwait. Its the reason why more of these boys growing up are acting like women in everything they do. My generation of black men need to stay in theirchildren's lives especially their boy's lives.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Get out of here with that #$**%$%*. How many of them lil dudes are being raised by women with no positive male influences in their lives? I'll wait. Its the reason why more of these boys growing up are acting like women in everything they do. My generation of black men need to stay in their children's lives especially their boy's lives.
You get outta here.. Clearly you're not reading.
I was being sarcastic towards the guy above me who says that all the boys' fathers should be hit with bats.

I was going down the escalator to get a drink from the food court, this big muscular cat walks up on me and steps on the same platform as me on the escalator. I'm 5'10 and 150lbs. I was mad shook, thought he was gone try to holla. I step off the escalator and this dude gets right back on and goes back up the other side.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't even get on the same escalator step as my wife, and this dude was chillin' on YOURS? For some reason that's just pure comedy to me. All Ipicture is dude up on you like...

backdrop_poster.jpg

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Magazine ranks Atlanta as America's gayest city[/h1]

By Christian Boone

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

1:46 a.m. Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Gayer than Bloomington, Ind., and Iowa City, Iowa?

Yep. According to The Advocate magazine, Atlanta rates as the nation's gayest city, followed by Burlington, Vt., Iowa City, Bloomington and Madison, Wis. Don't bother looking for San Francisco, New York or Los Angeles -- those supposed gay meccas don't even place in the rankings compiled by the nation's oldest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender publication.

Though their research was admittedly unscientific, it's not without merit. Correspondent Mike Albo awarded points based on same-sex households per capita, statewide marriage equality, gay elected officials, gay dating and "hookup" profiles per single male population, gay bars per capita, cruising spots per capita, and gay films in Netflix favorites.

"I buy that," said Joe Pennington, 23, a barista at Outwrite Bookstore in Midtown. "Odds are 50 percent that if you're gay and lesbian, you'll eventually end up in Atlanta."

While Georgia has only a few gay elected officials and no laws endorsing same-sex marriage, social and cultural metrics vaulted Atlanta to the top of the Advocate's list.

"Atlanta is undoubtedly our gayest city -- with 29 gay bars here, there's a reason it's dubbed Hotlanta," Albo wrote. "Atlanta guys are hunky, the ladies are gracious, the gay sports leagues are seriously well organized, and its housewives (and their gay BFFs, complete with handbags and heels) are now camp icons. And who doesn't love the sweet lilt of a Georgia accent on a knockout guy or gal?"

Pennington, who moved from Cincinnati six months ago, said the contrast between his adopted home and his birthplace is stark.

"I love Cincinnati, but for gay people, there's no comparison," he said.

Albo said the study reflects the mainstreaming of gay people into contemporary American life, noting that Iowa City, Austin, Texas; and Asheville, N.C., have more gays per capita than the major metropolises.

Click here for the complete rankings.

smh.gif

I avoid the Lenox food court at ALL costs, i leave that #@%*% hungry idk. i'll go somewhere else to eat
laugh.gif

I was at the mac store last time i was there. A gay crip walked in with some spandex pants and cowboy boots. I dipped asap
smh.gif

This !@#% is really sad. But the good thing is, dudes dont have do put in work to bag a female in the A no more
pimp.gif
(depends where u at tho)

Back
Top Bottom