SMH, now I know why women from Atlanta love out of towners

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

This !@#% is really sad. But the good thing is, dudes dont have do put in work to bag a female in the A no more
pimp.gif
(depends where u at tho)

yeah, it's getting a little too easy but i'm not complaining. hit up tongue n' groove on a monday-- i promise you'll come out with at least 3numbers.

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
ATL is the most hated city on NT
roll.gif

Not really.. let me know when u see Cali > ATL posted in a thread about socks or some stupid $%#*
laugh.gif
y'all just easy to make fun of really But back ontopic. I visit ATL every summer cause my moms live out their and every chick is thick and easy and they LOVE NY N_s even my lil cousin went out their and losthis virginity. Son was gettin no pums in NYC
laugh.gif
now dude wanna go back every vacation he got off from school

Whoa....gay crips???

I heard Houston is the new Atlanta though or what atlanta used to be esp in the 90s---- in terms of gays but in terms of the cooperative women and the overall vibe of the city? Any truths? If so imma have to head on west.

Originally Posted by toast1985

All jokes aside, this $@$ is sad.

...And I have nothing against gays, but I just feel as if this is the new Black. I hold an inexplicable resentment to this because they're all young African-American men, who I personally feel were straight as Chop-Sticks less as 5 years ago. Its honestly too dark for me to let my mind roam as to whats going through a lot of these cats minds, it cannot be a comfortable way of life. They sacrifice is just too much at a young age...family, career opportunities, social obscurity.

...Whatever I suppose...its really sad though, I could take the "more women for me approach", but our segment of society is too fragile to experience this. We need more stronger families out there.

Gotta agree with this man.

Dang phone won't let me edit my previous post though...sorry for semi double post

I heard that in houston tx, women and cooperative though. Any truths to that? Atlanta is mad overrated I guess I worn out my stay plus all these moist dudes around the city got me tired of the Atl too. Houston NTers lemme know bout the vibe there though.

What does upbringing have to do with sexual prefrence?

I'll never understand this arguement on NT. Granted some people are sexually abused but people have been gay since the beginning of time. Just acceptence is now the "issue". As long as people are happy this all shouldn't matter.

I heard Houston is where it's @...

Atlanta I'm hearing is a toss up...either the chicks are video vixens trying to be famous or they're regular broads..Either way, I heard it's +!$$ city down there. Like the degrees of separation are mad close. Point blank, it's not a city you go to if you wanna settle down. At least that's what I'm hearing

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

so... i can go to ATL and become a living legend for broads smashed?
This is what im thinking.

I already heard the woman to man ratio down there is like 7 to 1
Factor in all the gay dudes now its looking like 15 to 1.....................

wilt.jpg

This is what I don't be understanding though...like let them dudes be as gay as they wanna be. That leaves MORE women for you.
pimp.gif
THIS

I gotta see one of my dudes out there come up in the game on some "She's Out Of Your League" type steez before I can say that ATL is official. I heard a lot of the bad broads expect you to trick, real talk.

Living in ATL ain't gonna change how these broads think, they're not going to lower their standards just because there's a lack of straight men. There just going to be more agressive with the dudes that they would be trying to get at any other city. Yall seen the 20/20 special, chicks ain't changing what they want.

You definitely can put up numbers in the A, with little to no effort. But as far as finding a thorough dimepiece, I don't think it's any easier there.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Dang phone won't let me edit my previous post though...sorry for semi double post

I heard that in houston tx, women and cooperative though. Any truths to that? Atlanta is mad overrated I guess I worn out my stay plus all these moist dudes around the city got me tired of the Atl too. Houston NTers lemme know bout the vibe there though.
The vibe is real good down here, very diverse, and lotta country folks but they're cool.

North Dade Rep...

You are absolutely right pimpin. That's what a lot cats from outta town don't get. Just because the ratio is in a mans favor dosent mean nothing. Its just more junk you have to filter out. Prime example---look at the male and female ratios in most colleges and unis---there is always a catch 22. I don't know about the rest of you but my time and energy is valuable and don't have any of it to waste having to filter out all the attention beasts, trick machines, and hood wenches especially here in atlanta
smh.gif

Regal Black....

I'm a country boy living the city life so that countryness' dosen't botter me pimpin' just as long as they are cool and cooperative

I just came back from ATL. It's real uncanny to see that many gays down there.I was in H&M w/ my girl over at Atlantic Station. As we're leavin, we see this dude lookin all tough w/ the gold chain hangin, fitted low, etc. Not a minute later, some gay dude starts talkin to him how my girl would talk to me when she shoppin, debatin on what to get or try on. My girl waits til we get outside starts shakin her head in disbelief sayin "U would've never known"

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

What does upbringing have to do with sexual prefrence?

I'll never understand this arguement on NT. Granted some people are sexually abused but people have been gay since the beginning of time. Just acceptence is now the "issue". As long as people are happy this all shouldn't matter.
I'm wondering the same thing. There are plenty of happy, healthy, well-adjusted children with homosexual parents. I knew a lot of messed kids around my way as a kid, and they were the product of heterosexual relationships. So the argument that a strong family must have heterosexual parents is pretty inaccurate; there are so many exceptions to that.

Disgusting
sick.gif

How can you dudes NOT say a strong father figure wouldn't have had a influence on these sad individuals

Back
Top Bottom