SMh Monta Ellis what happened

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I still have those Monta Ellis PE ME8's sz 13 new in the plastic, only took them out to take a pic, sz 13, holla at me
laugh.gif
How much?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I still have those Monta Ellis PE ME8's sz 13 new in the plastic, only took them out to take a pic, sz 13, holla at me
laugh.gif
How much?
40$ They're these. I was an And 1 weartester, so I got them dumb early, even before he hurt himself on the motorcycle.
and_1-me8_mid-black_black_gold-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Got his FAT contract extension and was all down hill from there on out.

You have no idea what the $%$! you're talking about.
Both him and OP don't know what they're talking about.

And they both have something in common.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Got his FAT contract extension and was all down hill from there on out.

You have no idea what the $%$! you're talking about.
Both him and OP don't know what they're talking about.

And they both have something in common.
24fd3sl.gif

We're going to end up trading him, and He'll turn into an All Star, it's just the way of the Warriors.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

We're going to end up trading him, and He'll turn into an All Star, it's just the way of the Warriors.
He'll be good, but he'll never be an all star. He's a good player, but he lacks in some categories and that really hurts him. Forone, his ball handling. If he had average handles he would probably score another 4-5 points a game. His defense... well, let's just leave that foranother time.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by jumpman247

He'll be good, but he'll never be an all star. He's a good player, but he lacks in some categories and that really hurts him. For one, his ball handling. If he had average handles he would probably score another 4-5 points a game. His defense... well, let's just leave that for another time.

He's still young, give him to a Phil Jackson, or a Jerry Sloan, or a Gregg Popovich and I think they can teach him a couple things about defense.

ACBboyz84- Are you watching Monta handle Brandon Roy defensively right now? Or you still stuck watching kobe and the Lamar Odumb and Khloe Kadashian wedding.

Originally Posted by jeff415finest

ACBboyz84- Are you watching Monta handle Brandon Roy defensively right now? Or you still stuck watching kobe and the Lamar Odumb and Khloe Kadashian wedding.

This is easily the greatest all-around game I've ever seen Monta play... that kind of defense on an all-star, while having to play the entire game, isspectacular.

I think Monta read this thread, check his statline

34 pts, 8 assist, 6 steals

while holding Roy to 17 pts on 6-17 shooting

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I think Monta read this thread, check his statline

34 pts, 8 assist, 6 steals

while holding Roy to 17 pts on 6-17 shooting
As much as I criticize him about his defense, I did state from a couple games ago that he has stepped it up a lot.

what happened to monta?...fell off the moped...got more tats with sjax and now he doesnt wanna play for the warriors and don nelson...then again who wantsto play for a franchise like the warriors
laugh.gif

where are the we believers at?
nerd.gif

Monta Ellis is still exciting to watch. His mid-range game is very consistent and he is very explosive when attacking the basket. Don't know what some ofthe people in this thread are talking about.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Monta Ellis is still exciting to watch. His mid-range game is very consistent and he is very explosive when attacking the basket. Don't know what some of the people in this thread are talking about.

QFT. I think he should receive more props that he's able to still put up those kind of numbers now that he's the #1 focus of every defense. Fitz andBarnett are right when they say there's probably nobody in the NBA who can stay in front of Monta.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by jeff415finest

This is easily the greatest all-around game I've ever seen Monta play... that kind of defense on an all-star, while having to play the entire game, is spectacular.
I actually noticed Monta's improvement against O.J Mayo. this season. He's definitely stronger plus still got his speed and mid-range(H.S.3-pointer)

Back
Top Bottom