SMh Monta Ellis what happened

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

where are the we believers at?
nerd.gif

Get outta here dude. We are all still here. Still loyal to the team that has no direction, horrible management, and unhappy players. Just because we no longer"believe" our team is good doesnt mean we arent still fans. Not to mention we are still in the top 10 in attendance with our awful team. You lovemaking fun of us Warrior fans for some reason dude. Did Don Nelson #+$@ your girl or something?

monta must be a niketalker. dude has been killin the past few days and has 36 through the 3rd quarter.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

dland24 wrote:You love making fun of us Warrior fans for some reason dude.

roll.gif
Oh, the irony.

What in the HELL is ironic about that? Do you even know what the word ironic means? And dont ever quote me again. You are the exact opposite of a fan, and youropinion means nothing.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I still have those Monta Ellis PE ME8's sz 13 new in the plastic, only took them out to take a pic, sz 13, holla at me
laugh.gif
How much?
40$ They're these. I was an And 1 weartester, so I got them dumb early, even before he hurt himself on the motorcycle.
and_1-me8_mid-black_black_gold-1.jpg
laugh.gif
I won't even ask why. You must be a friend of thefamily

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Troponin C

dland24 wrote:You love making fun of us Warrior fans for some reason dude.

roll.gif
Oh, the irony.

What in the HELL is ironic about that? Do you even know what the word ironic means? And dont ever quote me again. You are the exact opposite of a fan, and your opinion means nothing.

my opinion means nothing, huh? If so then why do you and every other person in the 9er thread even bother responding/quoting everything I say? If my opiniontruly meant nothing, you would simply ignore it completely. If you can muster up the ability to quote and respond to my comment, then you obviously care aboutwhat I have to say, you may not care very much but you do care.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif

Lil guy was exciting to watch back in 06-07 . Statue of Liberty dunk on Barbosa
pimp.gif
. SMH at him now though
So are you going to change the thread to Monta Ellis Appreciation Thread now?

uh oh monta scored 45 points...is that why people were having a parade here in the bay?
laugh.gif

Yep, why don't you join us? Oh that's right, your self-esteem is so low that you decided to be a Lakers fan because they win "kinda a lot."

Originally Posted by What up

uh oh monta scored 45 points...is that why people were having a parade here in the bay?
laugh.gif

Yep, why don't you join us? Oh that's right, your self-esteem is so low that you decided to be a Lakers fan because they win "kinda a lot."

bro ive been a Laker fan way before you were a fetus young'n...oh yehh btw if you didnt know i was born and raised in pasadena moved up here in the baywhen i was 11...so ask before you assume...thank you
happy.gif

I just think it's funny that when the thread was made he was averaging 19/5/5. Now he is averaging 24/5/5. Thread failure.

laugh.gif
It's asinine comments like this that prove as an exhibit that you lack humor or any overall intelligence. You understand why you getcommented at the way you do? Just look above.
I lived in Chicago half my life and through the Bulls glory years, but notice...I don't live there now...hmmmmm...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

laugh.gif
It's asinine comments like this that prove as an exhibit that you lack humor or any overall intelligence. You understand why you get commented at the way you do? Just look above.
I lived in Chicago half my life and through the Bulls glory years, but notice...I don't live there now...hmmmmm...

overall intelligence?...ok you dont even know me
eyes.gif
...if anything i mightbe a cal berkeley alum who majored in business...who is now taking broadcasting at san jose state to become a sports broadcaster who is also working at a localY as the program health & wellness director...but you never know youre only judging someone by from an internet forum
wink.gif

so what if you became a warriors fan even though you lived chicago...thats nice but a lot people including people here on NT prob stuck with their teams andhad a history with a certain team regardless where they are currently located

have a nice day and happy holidays my boy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

laugh.gif
It's asinine comments like this that prove as an exhibit that you lack humor or any overall intelligence. You understand why you get commented at the way you do? Just look above.

eyes.gif
...if anything i might be a cal berkeley alum who majored in business...who is now taking broadcasting at san jose state to become a sports broadcaster who is also working at a local Y as the program health & wellness director...but you never know youre only judging someone by from an internet forum
wink.gif

so what if you became a warriors fan even though you lived chicago...thats nice but a lot people including people here on NT prob stuck with their teams and had a history with a certain team regardless where they are currently located

have a nice day and happy holidays my boy
happy.gif
you missed the point entirely.

eyes.gif
...if anything i might be a cal berkeley alum who majored in business...who is now taking broadcasting at san jose state to become a sports broadcaster who is also working at a local Y as the program health & wellness director...but you never know youre only judging someone by from an internet forum
wink.gif
I think the fact that you are actually an educated person makes what you post on this board even more hilarious.

If that's the case, then you KNOWINGLY choose to spend your time posting on NT as this oblivious fanboy and/or a reaction troll.

*HIGH FIVE*

Back
Top Bottom