SMh Monta Ellis what happened

^^^ definitely not my intention i was just trying to prove a point that some seem to go overboard with this monta scoring 45 points now im not necessarilytalking about NT...its a great achievement no doubt about it but even monta himself said it wasnt a big deal...i totally apologize i didnt mean to offendanyone but to question my overall intelligence is ridiculous

love this thread. monta is on my fantasy team and this thread single handedly kept me in first place. thanks!

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

overall intelligence?...ok you dont even know me
eyes.gif
...if anything i might be a cal berkeley alum who majored in business...who is now taking broadcasting at san jose state to become a sports broadcaster who is also working at a local Y as the program health & wellness director...but you never know youre only judging someone by from an internet forum
wink.gif
I think the fact that you are actually an educated person makes what you post on this board even more hilarious.

If that's the case, then you KNOWINGLY choose to spend your time posting on NT as this oblivious fanboy and/or a reaction troll.

*HIGH FIVE*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he said reaction troll

Originally Posted by What up

uh oh monta scored 45 points...is that why people were having a parade here in the bay?
laugh.gif

Yep, why don't you join us? Oh that's right, your self-esteem is so low that you decided to be a Lakers fan because they win "kinda a lot."

moz-screenshot-4.jpg

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by Bastitch

eyes.gif
...if anything i might be a cal berkeley alum who majored in business...who is now taking broadcasting at san jose state to become a sports broadcaster who is also working at a local Y as the program health & wellness director...but you never know youre only judging someone by from an internet forum
wink.gif
I think the fact that you are actually an educated person makes what you post on this board even more hilarious.

If that's the case, then you KNOWINGLY choose to spend your time posting on NT as this oblivious fanboy and/or a reaction troll.

*HIGH FIVE*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he said reaction troll

the +@@+ is so funny about reaction troll?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

uh oh monta scored 45 points...is that why people were having a parade here in the bay?
laugh.gif
It's asinine comments like this that prove as an exhibit that you lack humor or any overall intelligence. You understand why you get commented at the way you do? Just look above.
I lived in Chicago half my life and through the Bulls glory years, but notice...I don't live there now...hmmmmm...

eyes.gif
...if anything i might be a cal berkeley alum who majored in business
I have read your responses, no way in hell.

Was at the game yesterday, watching Monta kicking chairs and cussing because of the refs.

Nice to see him to keep his cool long enough to hit 45.

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
It's asinine comments like this that prove as an exhibit that you lack humor or any overall intelligence. You understand why you get commented at the way you do? Just look above.
I lived in Chicago half my life and through the Bulls glory years, but notice...I don't live there now...hmmmmm...

eyes.gif
If he went to Haas, I should shoot my significant other for her not being good enough to get in.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
If he went to Haas, I should shoot my significant other for her not being good enough to get in.
laugh.gif
You don't need a Haas undergrad to do BIG thingsafter Cal though. Getting a MBA at Cal is a lot better.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Ouch.
laugh.gif

SMH at the guy who made this thread
[table][tr][td]RK[/td] [td]NAME[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [td]FGM-FGA[/td] [td] FG%[/td] [td]3PM-3PA[/td] [td] 3P%[/td] [td]FTM-FTA[/td] [td] FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]C. Anthony, DEN[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]36.3[/td] [td]30.4[/td] [td]10.5-21.3[/td] [td]0.491[/td] [td]0.9-2.6[/td] [td]0.346[/td] [td]8.6-10.0[/td] [td]0.864[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]K. Bryant, LAL[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]36.9[/td] [td]28.9[/td] [td]10.8-21.9[/td] [td]0.492[/td] [td]0.9-2.9[/td] [td]0.327[/td] [td]6.4-7.5[/td] [td]0.852[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]K. Durant, OKC[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]39.3[/td] [td]28.1[/td] [td]9.6-20.6[/td] [td]0.468[/td] [td]1.2-4.1[/td] [td]0.286[/td] [td]7.7-8.8[/td] [td]0.874[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]L. James, CLE[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]37.3[/td] [td]27.3[/td] [td]9.4-18.4[/td] [td]0.512[/td] [td]1.4-4.1[/td] [td]0.333[/td] [td]7.1-9.2[/td] [td]0.776[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]. Wade, MIA[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]38.5[/td] [td]27.1[/td] [td]8.8-20.5[/td] [td]0.43[/td] [td]0.9-3.8[/td] [td]0.24[/td] [td]8.6-11.2[/td] [td]0.763[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]. Nowitzki, DAL[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]38.4[/td] [td]26.7[/td] [td]9.3-20.1[/td] [td]0.464[/td] [td]0.8-2.3[/td] [td]0.327[/td] [td]7.3-8.2[/td] [td]0.884[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]C. Bosh, TOR[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]34.7[/td] [td]24.4[/td] [td]8.2-16.8[/td] [td]0.491[/td] [td]0.3-0.5[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]7.7-10.1[/td] [td]0.758[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]M. Ellis, GSW[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]39.9[/td] [td]24.4[/td] [td]9.5-20.5[/td] [td]0.464[/td] [td]0.6-1.6[/td] [td]0.355[/td] [td]4.7-5.9[/td] [td]0.796[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]. Granger, IND[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]36.6[/td] [td]24.4[/td] [td]7.6-18.6[/td] [td]0.41[/td] [td]3.1-8.6[/td] [td]0.356[/td] [td]6.0-7.3[/td] [td]0.823[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]J. Johnson, ATL[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]38.6[/td] [td]21.5[/td] [td]8.4-18.8[/td] [td]0.444[/td] [td]1.3-4.6[/td] [td]0.286[/td] [td]3.5-4.0[/td] [td]0.863[/td] [/tr][/table]

Can someone who watches him play tell me whats up with all the turnovers he has? I have him in fantasy and it seems like everyday he plays he has a ton.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Can someone who watches him play tell me whats up with all the turnovers he has? I have him in fantasy and it seems like everyday he plays he has a ton.
Being careless with the ball.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Being careless with the ball.
And his handles are sub-par

Back
Top Bottom