Smh Floyd Mayweather.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Club29

Did you really just post a quote from that idiot? White is a known hater and is only doing this to get more people interested in that joke of a sport they call MMA, which was ridiculously evident in the Toney-Couture fight; commentators saying Toney was one of the greatest of all time and mentioning the titles nobody takes seriously. Please.
Please dont talk about a sport of which you have no knowledge on.

Many Thanks

-Club
laugh.gif

And Toney is  one of the greatest of all time, him vs Hagler and Monzon would be very interesting....

Ay Club, you think B.J can evr beat Edgar? or is it just a styles thing?

BJ looked sluggish and unmotivated in his last fight (much like he did in the first fight with Edgar)

Not to mention Edgar is very quick on his feet. He could probably fight at 145 if he wanted to.

BJ just couldnt keep up

BJ looked sluggish and unmotivated in his last fight (much like he did in the first fight with Edgar)

Not to mention Edgar is very quick on his feet. He could probably fight at 145 if he wanted to.

BJ just couldnt keep up

Do you think Edgar will stay on top for a while?
And what are your thoughts on the upcoming Nog-Mir fight?

It's been several years since Nog's prime, but does he still have enough to beat Mir?

BJ just couldnt keep up

Do you think Edgar will stay on top for a while?
And what are your thoughts on the upcoming Nog-Mir fight?

It's been several years since Nog's prime, but does he still have enough to beat Mir?

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

mayweather fanboys co-signing this garbage are lames

if pac ever said something about black people yall would be crying your eyes out

i'm mixed
dancing_baby.gif

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

mayweather fanboys co-signing this garbage are lames

if pac ever said something about black people yall would be crying your eyes out

i'm mixed
dancing_baby.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

with all that money you would think this maggot N. would have a better quality camera..

i would love to catch him by himself so i can throw a brick at his face .. stomp him out.. make him eat my kids.. eat my poop.. take off my belt and beat him down with it. Tie him to a tree, throw rocks at him.. shoot him with a paintball gun.. rub maple syrup on his black @##... run for cover and wait till a bear comes around....

then let the birds have whatever is left of him... then take the pieces.. feed it to the maggots.

hell never fight manny.

/thread.
eek.gif

with all that money you would think this maggot N. would have a better quality camera..

i would love to catch him by himself so i can throw a brick at his face .. stomp him out.. make him eat my kids.. eat my poop.. take off my belt and beat him down with it. Tie him to a tree, throw rocks at him.. shoot him with a paintball gun.. rub maple syrup on his black @##... run for cover and wait till a bear comes around....

then let the birds have whatever is left of him... then take the pieces.. feed it to the maggots.

hell never fight manny.

/thread.
eek.gif

I wrote this whole essay about breaking down the future of the lightweight division as well as the Cro Cop/ Mir fight

and OF COURSE yuku screws me.

In short:

-The lightweight title will be passed around for a while

-Mir by decision

I wrote this whole essay about breaking down the future of the lightweight division as well as the Cro Cop/ Mir fight

and OF COURSE yuku screws me.

In short:

-The lightweight title will be passed around for a while

-Mir by decision

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

hell never fight manny.

/thread.
eek.gif
RIGHT? I was thinking if anyone else read that, 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

hell never fight manny.

/thread.
eek.gif
RIGHT? I was thinking if anyone else read that, 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

I co-sign Club29 and Carlos Tevez

This is a sign of a crazy double standard...
the same race, that birthed Martin Luther King, who facilitated the hate for racism is all of a sudden supporting racism?

So if Manny Pacquiao comes out with statements tomorrow saying

"Floyd can't fight me because his hands are too busy handling fried chicken to put on gloves"

CincoseisDos, PatrickBatemen, and OhYouMad, you guys will be fine with people putting 
pimp.gif
faces next to this comment?

You guys are supporting racist comments because either Manny defeated your countries fighters, or is threatening Floyd, which he definitely is...
either way, supporting comments like this is ridiculous

Floyd needs to be a man like Cotto and step up to the plate, talking all this ++# is just ignorant...the downfall of the black community

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Lol @ all the saltiness on here.

pimp.gif
Money Mayweather

Guy  who ducked Margarito
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

pimp.gif
Money Mayweather

judging by your avy.. i think youre the one who's salty.. considering Manny has beaten all that Mexico has to offer.

pimp.gif
 Manny Pacquiao

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Floyd Mayweather...THE GREATEST FIGHTER....to never fight Pacquiao

Originally Posted by blazinRook

I co-sign Club29 and Carlos Tevez

This is a sign of a crazy double standard...
the same race, that birthed Martin Luther King, who facilitated the hate for racism is all of a sudden supporting racism?

So if Manny Pacquiao comes out with statements tomorrow saying

"Floyd can't fight me because his hands are too busy handling fried chicken to put on gloves"

CincoseisDos, PatrickBatemen, and OhYouMad, you guys will be fine with people putting 
pimp.gif
faces next to this comment?

You guys are supporting racist comments because either Manny defeated your countries fighters, or is threatening Floyd, which he definitely is...
either way, supporting comments like this is ridiculous

Floyd needs to be a man like Cotto and step up to the plate, talking all this ++# is just ignorant...the downfall of the black community

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

pimp.gif
Money Mayweather

Guy  who ducked Margarito
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

pimp.gif
Money Mayweather

judging by your avy.. i think youre the one who's salty.. considering Manny has beaten all that Mexico has to offer.

pimp.gif
 Manny Pacquiao

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Floyd Mayweather...THE GREATEST FIGHTER....to never fight Pacquiao

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

mayweather is a great fighter, no doubt about it.

and everyone has their opinions, and he's not being racist, he's just misinformed. filipinos do not make sushi...we're not japanese. we do cook rice tho.

anyway, he has to talk it up. i mean if he didn't, then it wouldn't be "mayweather"-like.

if this fight happens, it would probably be a good one. but who knows if it will ever happen.

misinformed?
roll.gif

80% of black people in america thinks every asian eats cats and dogs.. sushi.. orange chicken... etc.. those are the idiot ones.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
We do?
laugh.gif
You're a funny little guy.

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

mayweather is a great fighter, no doubt about it.

and everyone has their opinions, and he's not being racist, he's just misinformed. filipinos do not make sushi...we're not japanese. we do cook rice tho.

anyway, he has to talk it up. i mean if he didn't, then it wouldn't be "mayweather"-like.

if this fight happens, it would probably be a good one. but who knows if it will ever happen.

misinformed?
roll.gif

80% of black people in america thinks every asian eats cats and dogs.. sushi.. orange chicken... etc.. those are the idiot ones.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
We do?
laugh.gif
You're a funny little guy.

hell never fight manny.

/thread.
fb83523a435b7376ec746e0b9b1c7ce998c19be_r.gif

hell never fight manny.

/thread.
fb83523a435b7376ec746e0b9b1c7ce998c19be_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom