Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

Meh.... I still think OP is trollin

If not, the X-Type isn't a terrible decision..... but def not a great one either :lol:

Should have copped that Lexus... It's probably long gone by now.

Dude said the money for repairs will be "life-altering" :rofl:

He's probably not joking, either.

Dude said the money for repairs will be "life-altering"
roll.gif

If you're making $1,300 a month while making car payments and paying other bills, he's 100% right 
laugh.gif

Dude said the money for repairs will be "life-altering" :rofl:

He's not.

At 63k its a few miles over the average transfer box failure, basically oil seals prone to leakage around the 60000 mile mark and ultimately self destruct. Refurbished units are not available usually (not many still running) and replacement costs are in the $3k price range(adjusted for inflation)

Stolen from Edmund's :nerd:

Last edited:
Sooo....what did you buy OP?

or was this just a troll thread to see how many pages it could go?

Isn't the X-Type a lightly badge engineered Ford Contour?

I don't think its a contour... I think its some EU/AUS market Ford.

Meh.... I still think OP is trollin

If not, the X-Type isn't a terrible decision..... but def not a great one either :lol:

Should have copped that Lexus... It's probably long gone by now.

The Lexus is still available. But it's a year 2000.

It doesn't matter... Those 2jz's are bulletproof.

I don't think its a contour... I think its some EU/AUS market Ford.

All the same thing.

Honda transmissions were terrible from 98-06 for the record. Camry or anything 2JZ based should be fine as long as it's had at least basic maintenance.

:lol: this clown.

Trust there's a reason why a Jag with only 66k miles is selling for under 10k...and its not because you got a "great deal". Its because everybody with common sense knows it's crap.

Hell if you were gonna stunt you should've at least got something with a backseat big enough to smash in since you obviously have no plans of getting your own place :lol:

The most entertaining car thread since Cams Saturn.

edit
laugh.gif
 this clown.

Trust there's a reason why a Jag with only 66k miles is selling for under 10k...and its not because you got a "great deal". Its because everybody with common sense knows it's crap.

Hell if you were gonna stunt you should've at least got something with a backseat big enough to smash in since you obviously have no plans of getting your own place  
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
what you're doing is the equivalent of marrying a ho that you know is a ho, but when your friends say "don't do it bro she's a ho." you say "I know....but I have to learn my lesson through experience."

Lexus is the most reliable car ever bro.

Toyota is same company but it doesn't last like a Lexus does.

Also Lexus holds it's value better then any car.

Go Lexus over Jaguar at your budget.

I'm not a fan of that jag. If I seen it on the street I would think nothing of it.

Last edited:
:lol: this clown.

Hell if you were gonna stunt you should've at least got something with a backseat big enough to smash in since you obviously have no plans of getting your own place :lol:

:lol:

I swear on everything I was gonna go down to that dealership and scoop up that Jag. But with y'all saying Lexus is a way better bet.... I might have to. Damn y'all! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom