Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

Going to the car lot to pick this up tomorrow.

Like y'all said "Experience is the best teacher."
ohwell.gif

http://www.apolloautosales.com/detail.aspx?id=4366215&PrefID=0&.aspx
Nah bruh this has to be a troll thread at this point if it wasn't one to begin with.

Making $1300 a month and buying a Jaguar honestly what goes through your mind?

Are you deliberately trying to ruin yourself financially? Do you realize the cost of Jaguar maintenance?

Not deliberately but I can bring it to a ford dealership/repair shop and they can do most of the maintenance. For alot cheaper.

Last edited:
When people say maintenance they mean the parts. It doesn't matter what shop you go to the price of the part is gonna be the same.

eBay & online shopping will be much cheaper for the parts. So, there you have it folks. I've made my decision. AWD too :pimp:

I'll update y'all on any repairs and future costs. Until next time, NT fam. I'll bump this thread 6-12 months from now.

When people say maintenance they mean the parts. It doesn't matter what shop you go to the price of the part is gonna be the same.
Not just parts, but the actual work performed can be more expensive as well because of engine placement and the tools that are necessary to get the job done.

Parts can vary wildly between shops as well...ACDelco shops are better than the no name ones because they can source parts from all over the country.

Not just parts, but the actual work performed can be more expensive as well because of engine placement and the tools that are necessary to get the job done.

Parts can vary wildly between shops as well...ACDelco shops are better than the no name ones because they can source parts from all over the country.
That too. I was gonna say but couldn't word it right haha

eBay & online shopping will be much cheaper for the parts. So, there you have it folks. I've made my decision. AWD too :pimp:

I'll update y'all on any repairs and future costs. Until next time, NT fam. I'll bump this thread 6-12 months from now.

We want tagged pics of that engine papi or else!!

Going to the car lot to pick this up tomorrow.

Like y'all said "Experience is the best teacher."
ohwell.gif

http://www.apolloautosales.com/detail.aspx?id=4366215&PrefID=0&.aspx
NOOOOOOOO!!!! 
roll.gif

Man, that's the EXACT SAME WHIP My Aunt just got rid of last year, Same Color, Same Generation (think a year or two newer), bc it was a Piece of SH**.

You might as well buy a Bottom Barrell American Duster, because the Money you're going to Waste getting this joint repaired will be LIFE-ALTERING. LOL

One of the Worst "Luxury" Vehicles, let alone Jaguars, made. But Do You, son.

Even though it makes Little to No Sense... some people like to make their Own Mistakes? ...Question mark intended. 
mean.gif

Thanks for the info man.

View media item 869681
View media item 766125

NOOOOOOOO!!!! :rofl:

Man, that's the EXACT SAME WHIP My Aunt just got rid of last year, Same Color, Same Generation (think a year or two newer), bc it was a Piece of SH**.

You might as well buy a Bottom Barrell American Duster, because the Money you're going to Waste getting this joint repaired will be LIFE-ALTERING. LOL

One of the Worst "Luxury" Vehicles, let alone Jaguars, made. But Do You, son.

Even though it makes Little to No Sense... some people like to make their Own Mistakes? ...Question mark intended. :smh:  

The downfall of a negro tryna stunt. :\

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom