Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

Quote:
Like, I wanna drive something that I really like and also really reliable. And yes the Jag is a X-Type. I hope it's reliable and repairs aren't too expensive. I need a whip so badly.

No excuse but the carolla's, accords, civics and impala's are mad small. Not spacious at all. If y'all really wanna help, post links to vehicles in my range.
You're not going to impress anyone with a $6000 used car. Just stop trying to.

$1300 a month equals rights to have a luxury car. Ok I got it know, this thread was very informant. Broke boys living a life they can't afford to flex to people who don't care or would even notice his crap used 14 year old luxury car.

#FoolsThinkingTheyDoingIt

Last edited:

Accords are not small cars man. You just need to stop it, a luxury car is not practical
Word. Accords are spacious as ****.

Son wants a Jag though?

laugh.gif

Them repairs b.

"Goodluck" *inthevoiceoftheguyswhokidnappedLiamNeeson'sdaughterinTaken*

Impalas are not small man. I just sold mine and grabbed a newer accord and I think that's smaller then my impala. I had a lot of females in my backseat. Not to small to smash so what you complaining about.

Not a troll at all. It's just that I been driving this beat down 97' Toyota 4Runner for practically 5 years now. I at least want something that ima actually like. It's not me being pretentious but damn son. Like, I wanna drive something that I really like and also really reliable. And yes the Jag is a X-Type. I hope it's reliable and repairs aren't too expensive. I need a whip so badly.

No excuse but the carolla's, accords, civics and impala's are mad small. Not spacious at all. If y'all really wanna help, post links to vehicles in my range.
View media item 965159

:rofl:

Diptroll general.

I tried telling y'all this awhile ago.

****** up part about this is that I have been looking at vehicles around the NE area where's his from and found more than a few good deals. Last one was a Nissan Maxima 2011 sv premium w/65k miles for 15k . Carfax was good and everything checked out even called the owner and he was retired and didn't want the vehicle anymore as he had two others. Plus a bunch of V6 Accords and even some TLs ranging from 10 to 12.

Who paying 10-15,000?

what's wrong with a subaru tho?

Nothing is wrong with it. I just don't see any good deals.

+

Plus all those saying in tryna stunt. How am I am I stunting with a used car? That's not even on my mind. The reason why I may bring up luxury is only cause a lot of them I actually like, instead of the more common ones. I will say, I do like the sporty designs of the Hyundai Tibueron & the Mitsubishi Eclipse. I would cop. Oh and Acura Intergra's are nice too. And again, I've been driving a 97' 4Runner for 5+ years. Don't tell me I'm being pretentious when I've been driving that thing around for a grip.

Son wants a luxury brand SO badly :lol:

Homie about to cop a 91' Saab 900 w/ 275k miles on it....gonna pull up at the club, literally roll down the windows, and holla at a girl like "sup ma?"

:rofl: :rofl:

Dipset is the gift that keeps on giving.

:rofl:

Who paying 10-15,000?
Nothing is wrong with it. I just don't see any good deals.

+

Plus all those saying in tryna stunt. How am I am I stunting with a used car? That's not even on my mind. The reason why I may bring up luxury is only cause a lot of them I actually like, instead of the more common ones. I will say, I do like the sporty designs of the Hyundai Tibueron & the Mitsubishi Eclipse. I would cop. Oh and Acura Intergra's are nice too. And again, I've been driving a 97' 4Runner for 5+ years. Don't tell me I'm being pretentious when I've been driving that thing around for a grip.
so you aren't paying that? Waste of time you are bruh .. First looking at a CPO BMW and now 15 Max it's out your budget ... Budget baller ...

Plus you are all over the place ... Hey I like these cars unlike the mite commons ones but I like an Acura Integra .. Oxymoron statement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom