Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

Quote:
I swear on everything I was gonna go down to that dealership and scoop up that Jag. But with y'all saying Lexus is a way better bet.... I might have to. Damn y'all!
laugh.gif
Get a loan and buy both.

Cannot find a Camry or Accord with decent/not bad mileage, mid 2000's for $9995. And on top of that, they aren't AWD.

I don't think its a contour... I think its some EU/AUS market Ford.
It doesn't matter... Those 2jz's are bulletproof.

The Lexus he was looking at will far outlast any Accord or Camry.

Word? Don't play wiff' me brah. You know from personal experience or???

Yes, I'm serious.

That GS is the most reliable car posted by a looooong shot.

Aside from Cadillac's, FWD cars don't do well with automatic transmissions. Mid 2000's Honda's and Toyota's both have never ending transmission problems (Hondas are much worse). The GS is a proper FR layout with a bulletproof drivetrain. It will last 300k+ miles with routine maintenance.

Yea get the Lexus.

Have you considered a Acura or Infiniti as well?? Japanese cars are more reliable than BMW.

The G35/ g37 nice.

The FX35 and M45 nice.

The Acura TL is nice too.

Yea get the Lexus.

Have you considered a Acura or Infiniti as well?? Japanese cars are more reliable than BMW.

The G35/ g37 nice.

His price range will put him right into a TL that had the notoriously bad transmissions. G35s in that price range might not be a great idea either

I'm sorry but this is STUPID. Please dont do it, you dont need to cripple yourself to learn something, everyone telling you this is a bad idea should be enough. Is the need to have a luxury car really that great?

I take that back. That Jag is harddd with the right mods.

Yeah it would be :pimp:

Yes, I'm serious.

That GS is the most reliable car posted by a looooong shot.

Aside from Cadillac's, FWD cars don't do well with automatic transmissions. Mid 2000's Honda's and Toyota's both have never ending transmission problems (Hondas are much worse). The GS is a proper FR layout with a bulletproof drivetrain. It will last 300k+ miles with routine maintenance.

Wow, thanks for the help man. Much appreciated.

Yea get the Lexus.

The G35/ g37 nice.

The FX35 and M45 nice.

Yeah I've considered both. I can't find anything for under $10,000 though. I love TL's but they all $12,000+. Lemme search up some Infiniti's...

Can we merge this thread and the "fools wildin thinkin they doin it" thread?

People have given this dude several pages of solid advice yet he is still stuck on luxury/low end luxury.
Dude is hard headed obviously...

This thread has living check to check written all over it. You need to go to the credit union and get a loan for early 2000's camery or honda. You live at home and talking bout getting a Benz, I swear dudes live backward just for flex. Get your life together dude.

Last edited:
SCOTY-scoty-indonesian-stance-ladyonwheels-Jaguar-S-type-Iforged-Seneka-stance-hellaflush-indonesia.jpg

X type in middle mmmmmm...

10k?? Get a 350z.

U can't really stunt on 10k unless you mod it.
But g35 gs300 is300 shouldn't be more than 10k

My car cost me 2,800$ and I couldnt be happier with it. Please use common sense Bro.

Here ya go Still got 2 years/40,000 miles left of powertrain warranty, leather, V6, decent gas mileage, cheap to fix.

Thanks bro. Good deal, I must say!

SCOTY-scoty-indonesian-stance-ladyonwheels-Jaguar-S-type-Iforged-Seneka-stance-hellaflush-indonesia.jpg

X type in middle mmmmmm...

10k?? Get a 350z.

U can't really stunt on 10k unless you mod it.
But g35 gs300 is300 shouldn't be more than 10k

Alright thanks a lot man!

My cuz just got a Subaru Legacy for 10k

Really? With decent mileage? Lemme look this up.

My gs400 currently has 250k miles on it and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon :smokin

My 97' 4Runner has 210,000 on it. Been working fine. Has an exhaust leak for a month and a half now. Brakes need to be replaced. Yeah I need a new whip.

Exhaust leak and brakes? Man that's 150 if u got a dude in thenhood that can work on cars

Back
Top Bottom