She smashed the homies...

that Lil B chick used to be hanging with them B2K dudes. I think she's Lil Fizz's (smh) cousin.

It sucks that I lost those 5 minutes of my life, but now at least I know to just keep on flipping the channel if I ever see this show on TV.

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

On the next episode Ray J has all his boys at the crib.

They start chanting " Luscious , she smashed the homie" and she walks in lol.
Yeah, I saw that lol

Next episode should be absolutely great.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

By far the most ridiculous placement of smilies I've ever seen on NT.

Spoiler [+]
what, you were expecting a "
laugh.gif
"...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

On the next episode Ray J has all his boys at the crib.

They start chanting " Luscious , she smashed the homie" and she walks in lol.
Yeah, I saw that lol

Next episode should be absolutely great.

ya i cant wait for the next episode... its going to be classic
laugh.gif

I wasn't feeling her personality at all. Shorty was fake as hell. I'm glad she got clowned. She wasn't feeling dude anyway, because if she was, shewould have rode it out instead of quitting. Ray did everything you could have expected of him.

If you don't wanna get clowned, don't go on a reality tv show, that's their business.

She wasn't feeling dude anyway, because if she was, she would have rode it out instead of quitting. Ray did everything you could have expected of him.

QFT if this show was remotely real in any way luscious would have been bounced long ago...seriously...what dude is gonna wife up a chick who wasbasically a bust down for your boy?

Not to mention the other chick who basically told Ray J to his face if her old dude took her back she'd bounce and he was like, "well you kept it realso you can stay"...I mean COME ON!

Back
Top Bottom