share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

sick.gif

alien.gif

How come you didn't figure it out before the remy was in your system?
Bruh looked nothing like a dude in all seriousness
voice, skin, fingers, neck...

its 2015 mang, we supposed to be hip. If they've advanced so much there is no hope...

either that or my man was excra ronry.

if you can't tell a ****** by its hands then you deserve that surprise up your butt.

The desperation attempt by saying he was willing to dome you and your pops up has me crying.

Last edited:
Ok after seeing all these post I don't feel bad anymore, so I'm just gonna explain how my meeting with the transgender went down.
Ok so shorty hits me up and said hey how I'm doing, I look very handsome and all, quickly exchanged #, talk for a quick minute on the phone and decided we will get something to eat around my way in Brooklyn while I'm staying up here with my pops for a few weeks. We link up, at this lounge bar only 4 blocks away from the crib. I'm not gonna lie, she/he looked very attractive, dressed nice and all, I'm thinking in my head, shorty could be my type. So we chopped it up for like a hour, and she/he says lets go back to your crib, we can drink there it's cheaper and I'll feel more comfortable. I told she/he I'm staying at my pops crib right now, I just moved down to Charlotte. She/he like it's cool I don't mind, rather be at your place than mine. So I'm like bet, go to the crib introduced he/she to my pops, as I'm taking her/him to the room with a bottle of Henny, my pops gives me a smirk and head nod, like my son about to put in work. So we start drinking, and she/he puts their hand on my leg and start rubbing it, then unbuckles my pants. So right as she/he doing this tells me " hey before we go any further there something I need to tell you" I'm thinking she must have a STD, but I can always get head so I'm cool with that. Shorty tells me I'm a transgender women. So I'm just in shock and can't believe this just happened. Then shorty comes at me with, you still want some head. Now I'm faded and horny, so I'm literally thinking about it, like who is gonna know I got some top from a transgender. Then I start playing out in my head the consequences of this action, like what if I actually like it, then ending up like Mr Cee and Eddie Murphy. Like once you go to that dark place, there is no escaping. I Tell he/she I can't do it, then shorty ( word to everything I love) says what if I call my niece over, you can have sex with her and I can top you and your dad off, I'm just trying to have a good time today. I'm like woahhhh wtf is going on here, this seems mad sketchy. So needless to say I pulled my pants and told her you gotta go. After she/he left I just fapped myself to sleep. I swear like Charlie Murphy Hollywood stories you just can't make s**t like this up

:lol: that's my transgender story guys.
And I typed this from mobile btw I now how big NT is on grammar and spacing

Not only was dude seen in public with him/her....he introduced him/her to his pops??!?!?!. :wow:

Did you ever tell your pops?

what the niece look like doe?

EDIT: You know someone seen yall and knew what was up. :lol:

Last edited:
This thread :rofl: might be early fave for thread of the year

Cant tell if yall are speaking the truth or gassin for reps :lol: :smh:

Didn't tell my pops, don't think I ever will. And yup seen in public and all at the lounge/bar around my way I usually go to on the weekend , and no situation wouldn't have changed if my pops wasn't around. Didn't know how old her/him niece was, didn't ask. After she/he said was gonna top off me and my pops. I just wanted to get out that situation honestly.

I fapped in a hospital bathroom after being there all night waiting for my sister to have a baby.

Goddammit :rofl:

But nah man idk if i woulda told that shim person to bounce. You a better man than me

Drunk and hornee? I prolly woulda got the whop smh

Im yelling bruh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I could rep you 1000 times I would that story made my day
laugh.gif

This thread reiterates why I dont shares drinks with peeps. Lords know what some yall be licking/sucking :x

Thread reminds of this...:nerd:

once fapped in the womans dressing room section at ross, had the females panties :evil:

:evil:

not really, but if that's your thing...ishh cool

Last edited:
Damn bruh u win the internet with that one. I have nothing in my crazy life stories that can compete.

Back
Top Bottom