share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

i always forget what i wanna say when i come in threads like this then later on randomly during the day ill remember and think of this thread i wish i could contribute since i dont really know any of yall :lol:

i dont do no off the wall straight up weird **** tho :lol:

Last edited:
I was finally about to crack this dime piece after weeks of putting in work. When we finally was gonna get into it I was so excited I just started eatin that thing from the back..she clinched up and let one off in my grill by accident ...dawg I was so heated...I backed away in disgust grabbed between my eyes and told her to put her clothes on....drove her home and didn't say a word...haven't spoken to her since..been almost a year

that's why I don't eat booty b

But I'll still do it anyway

Last edited:
I was on lunch break in Orange county in 2011, had a 30 min lunch. And this homeless lady around 35 asked for change. I was like **** no. Went back in the store to make another purchase and she could see I had hella change. On the way out I ask: "forget change want $10" she's like yea. So I was like wanna suck me up? She was like ok. So we see a house up for sale, walk down the side, I sit on the blue WM recycle bin she goes to work. Mid way she sets rules: don't tell her daughter (had no idea who she was or she had a daughter) and don't bust in her mouth! So I agreed! 5 mins later POOM! Bust in her mouth. She spits it all back on my polo! I was like F you. And start walking away. Then she's sitting there helpless and says: ohk find me later and pay me then. I felt bad so I threw the crumpled $10 in the trash

I had to sneak back into work cause I was on a 30 and hit the bathroom and wash off. But when k went back to my seat and it dried my polo had white crust all over smh! Was fired later that week.

Wow just wow :rofl: the scavengry :smh:

That homeless lady probably had all types of disease :x

Last edited:
I was on lunch break in Orange county in 2011, had a 30 min lunch. And this homeless lady around 35 asked for change. I was like **** no. Went back in the store to make another purchase and she could see I had hella change. On the way out I ask: "forget change want $10" she's like yea. So I was like wanna suck me up? She was like ok. So we see a house up for sale, walk down the side, I sit on the blue WM recycle bin she goes to work. Mid way she sets rules: don't tell her daughter (had no idea who she was or she had a daughter) and don't bust in her mouth! So I agreed! 5 mins later POOM! Bust in her mouth. She spits it all back on my polo! I was like F you. And start walking away. Then she's sitting there helpless and says: ohk find me later and pay me then. I felt bad so I threw the crumpled $10 in the trash

I had to sneak back into work cause I was on a 30 and hit the bathroom and wash off. But when k went back to my seat and it dried my polo had white crust all over smh! Was fired later that week.

5 minutes?

You know what the funny thing is... Most of my Co workers know exactly what I do... So I guess I really don't belong in this thread :lol:

Well maybe the pissing and the Trans named Kraven...

this thread is too much 
roll.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

and i thought i was a savage.

I was finally about to crack this dime piece after weeks of putting in work. When we finally was gonna get into it I was so excited I just started eatin that thing from the back..she clinched up and let one off in my grill by accident ...dawg I was so heated...

I bet you were gassed

I was finally about to crack this dime piece after weeks of putting in work. When we finally was gonna get into it I was so excited I just started eatin that thing from the back..she clinched up and let one off in my grill by accident ...dawg I was so heated...I backed away in disgust grabbed between my eyes and told her to put her clothes on....drove her home and didn't say a word...haven't spoken to her since..been almost a year

That moment when you realize that wasnt on accident.

Back
Top Bottom