share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

one time in middle school, I had soaked the bed wearing these nice shorts I loved. I didn't have any clean shorts left (it was too hot to wear pants) so I said **** it washed em off with soap, let them air dry on the vents, and sprayed em down with axe and wen't to school. All day dudes would be around me asking what was smelling so pissy and foul. I just played it off like it was nothing. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So if a dude smashes 30 girls... And does things with one guy... He's gay?...
A guy I graduated with does Gay pron by the name of James Huntsman. ( hahahah the irony in the name) But homie apparently when asked says he makes 6 figures and he's heterosexual.

My opinion getting erect for another man makes you offically gay. 2015 nothing wrong with being gay but being in denial is just weird.

Exactly. That gay for pay thing is the epitome of denial
Brah he's been brainwashed also, dude goes to the gym with the dudes he cuts scenes with and just considers them his homies. They go out in the night and try to pick up chicks. My dude who was close with him in high school filled us in.

Dude thinks he's a regular working class citizen.

He was into kicks also haha so I hope he isn't on NT

Last edited:
I have had a lot of craigslist sex.

Once met up with a blonde in Seattle with big ****, she ended up being a ******....smh still got cranium.

I was on lunch break in Orange county in 2011, had a 30 min lunch. And this homeless lady around 35 asked for change. I was like **** no. Went back in the store to make another purchase and she could see I had hella change. On the way out I ask: "forget change want $10" she's like yea. So I was like wanna suck me up? She was like ok. So we see a house up for sale, walk down the side, I sit on the blue WM recycle bin she goes to work. Mid way she sets rules: don't tell her daughter (had no idea who she was or she had a daughter) and don't bust in her mouth! So I agreed! 5 mins later POOM! Bust in her mouth. She spits it all back on my polo! I was like F you. And start walking away. Then she's sitting there helpless and says: ohk find me later and pay me then. I felt bad so I threw the crumpled $10 in the trash

I had to sneak back into work cause I was on a 30 and hit the bathroom and wash off. But when k went back to my seat and it dried my polo had white crust all over smh! Was fired later that week.

View media item 1406136

Exactly. That gay for pay thing is the epitome of denial
Brah he's been brainwashed also, dude goes to the gym with the dudes he cuts scenes with and just considers them his homies. They go out in the night and try to pick up chicks. My dude who was close with him in high school filled us in.

Dude thinks he's a regular working class citizen.

He was into kicks also haha so I hope he isn't on NT

giphy.gif

weird as **** bruh

one time in middle school, I had soaked the bed wearing these nice shorts I loved. I didn't have any clean shorts left (it was too hot to wear pants) so I said **** it washed em off with soap, let them air dry on the vents, and sprayed em down with axe and wen't to school. All day dudes would be around me asking what was smelling so pissy and foul. I just played it off like it was nothing. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
fGrN8Pm.gif

one time in middle school, I had soaked the bed wearing these nice shorts I loved. I didn't have any clean shorts left (it was too hot to wear pants) so I said **** it washed em off with soap, let them air dry on the vents, and sprayed em down with axe and wen't to school. All day dudes would be around me asking what was smelling so pissy and foul. I just played it off like it was nothing. :pimp: :lol:
Animal

Last edited:
I was on lunch break in Orange county in 2011, had a 30 min lunch. And this homeless lady around 35 asked for change. I was like **** no. Went back in the store to make another purchase and she could see I had hella change. On the way out I ask: "forget change want $10" she's like yea. So I was like wanna suck me up? She was like ok. So we see a house up for sale, walk down the side, I sit on the blue WM recycle bin she goes to work. Mid way she sets rules: don't tell her daughter (had no idea who she was or she had a daughter) and don't bust in her mouth! So I agreed! 5 mins later POOM! Bust in her mouth. She spits it all back on my polo! I was like F you. And start walking away. Then she's sitting there helpless and says: ohk find me later and pay me then. I felt bad so I threw the crumpled $10 in the trash

I had to sneak back into work cause I was on a 30 and hit the bathroom and wash off. But when k went back to my seat and it dried my polo had white crust all over smh! Was fired later that week.
laugh.gif

one time in middle school, I had soaked the bed wearing these nice shorts I loved. I didn't have any clean shorts left (it was too hot to wear pants) so I said **** it washed em off with soap, let them air dry on the vents, and sprayed em down with axe and wen't to school. All day dudes would be around me asking what was smelling so pissy and foul. I just played it off like it was nothing. :pimp: :lol:

:lol: Clearly they knew it was you.

Once I had a mean case of unattended swamp *** and needed to hit the bathroom for a regulatory wipe. My homegirls sideswiped me though so I could check out her new whip. Soon as we're in the joint and the door closed, we both get a whiff of that joint, she doesn't say anything though. Soon as I get out I look at the bottom of my shoe so she could see, like I stepped in something. I could easier explain away doodoo on my shoe in her new whip that my own *** crack fluids.

Dudes

:lol: Clearly they knew it was you.

Once I had a mean case of unattended swamp *** and needed to hit the bathroom for a regulatory wipe. My homegirls sideswiped me though so I could check out her new whip. Soon as we're in the joint and the door closed, we both get a whiff of that joint, she doesn't say anything though. Soon as I get out I look at the bottom of my shoe so she could see, like I stepped in something. I could easier explain away doodoo on my shoe in her new whip that my own *** crack fluids.

sounds like a medical condition bruh?:x

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] man. One time I wanted to break necks in 9th grade with my trailblazers warm up and bred 12s. Problem was I wore that joint saturday to my game and shot around and did quit a bit of sweating in that thing. Smelled it Mondaymorning and didn't smell **** so I thru it on wit the blk girbauds like lawd I'm killin em. By 3rd hour I was musty as hell. Didn't even wear a undershirt either. I'm clinching my pits shut but all I'm doing is making me sweat more. I had to call my grandad to swoop me up and acted sick. That's how bad it got.

Ok after seeing all these post I don't feel bad anymore, so I'm just gonna explain how my meeting with the transgender went down.
Ok so shorty hits me up and said hey how I'm doing, I look very handsome and all, quickly exchanged #, talk for a quick minute on the phone and decided we will get something to eat around my way in Brooklyn while I'm staying up here with my pops for a few weeks. We link up, at this lounge bar only 4 blocks away from the crib. I'm not gonna lie, she/he looked very attractive, dressed nice and all, I'm thinking in my head, shorty could be my type. So we chopped it up for like a hour, and she/he says lets go back to your crib, we can drink there it's cheaper and I'll feel more comfortable. I told she/he I'm staying at my pops crib right now, I just moved down to Charlotte. She/he like it's cool I don't mind, rather be at your place than mine. So I'm like bet, go to the crib introduced he/she to my pops, as I'm taking her/him to the room with a bottle of Henny, my pops gives me a smirk and head nod, like my son about to put in work. So we start drinking, and she/he puts their hand on my leg and start rubbing it, then unbuckles my pants. So right as she/he doing this tells me " hey before we go any further there something I need to tell you" I'm thinking she must have a STD, but I can always get head so I'm cool with that. Shorty tells me I'm a transgender women. So I'm just in shock and can't believe this just happened. Then shorty comes at me with, you still want some head. Now I'm faded and horny, so I'm literally thinking about it, like who is gonna know I got some top from a transgender. Then I start playing out in my head the consequences of this action, like what if I actually like it, then ending up like Mr Cee and Eddie Murphy. Like once you go to that dark place, there is no escaping. I Tell he/she I can't do it, then shorty ( word to everything I love) says what if I call my niece over, you can have sex with her and I can top you and your dad off, I'm just trying to have a good time today. I'm like woahhhh wtf is going on here, this seems mad sketchy. So needless to say I pulled my pants and told her you gotta go. After she/he left I just fapped myself to sleep. I swear like Charlie Murphy Hollywood stories you just can't make s**t like this up

:lol: that's my transgender story guys.
And I typed this from mobile btw I now how big NT is on grammar and spacing

Last edited:
Ok after seeing all these post I don't feel bad anymore, so I'm just gonna explain how my meeting with the transgender went down.
Ok so shorty hits me up and said hey how I'm doing, I look very handsome and all, quickly exchanged #, talk for a quick minute on the phone and decided we will get something to eat around my way in Brooklyn while I'm staying up here with my pops for a few weeks. We link up, at this lounge bar only 4 blocks away from the crib. I'm not gonna lie, she/he looked very attractive, dressed nice and all, I'm thinking in my head, shorty could be my type. So we chopped it up for like a hour, and she/he says lets go back to your crib, we can drink there it's cheaper and I'll feel more comfortable. I told she/he I'm staying at my pops crib right now, I just moved down to Charlotte. She/he like it's cool I don't mind, rather be at your place than mine. So I'm like bet, go to the crib introduced he/she to my pops, as I'm taking her/him to the room with a bottle of Henny, my pops gives me a smirk and head nod, like my son about to put in work. So we start drinking, and she/he puts their hand on my leg and start rubbing it, then unbuckles my pants. So right as she/he doing this tells me " hey before we go any further there something I need to tell you" I'm thinking she must have a STD, but I can always get head so I'm cool with that. Shorty tells me I'm a transgender women. So I'm just in shock and can't believe this just happened. Then shorty comes at me with, you still want some head. Now I'm faded and horny, so I'm literally thinking about it, like who is gonna know I got some top from a transgender. Then I start playing out in my head the consequences of this action, like what if I actually like it, then ending up like Mr Cee and Eddie Murphy. Like once you go to that dark place, there is no escaping. I Tell he/she I can't do it, then shorty ( word to everything I love) says what if I call my niece over, you can have sex with her and I can top you and your dad off, I'm just trying to have a good time today. I'm like woahhhh wtf is going on here, this seems mad sketchy. So needless to say I pulled my pants and told her you gotta go. After she/he left I just fapped myself to sleep. I swear like Charlie Murphy Hollywood stories you just can't make s**t like this up

:lol: that's my transgender story guys.

Forever engraved in NT history.

edit:
THAT PLOT TWIST THOOO! :wow:

Last edited:

laugh.gif
that's my transgender story guys.
sick.gif

alien.gif

How come you didn't figure it out before the remy was in your system?

Back
Top Bottom