share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

I like men who have zest....
laugh.gif

fap to footfetish vids. Esp when girls suck their own toes :evil:

Also fap to tongue fetish vids

See that's how them ******s be getting killed. You gotta be upfront with that **** from jump. Crazy he fooled yall like that tho

I eat my girls butt at least twice a week....

I used to clean my sneakers with a toothbrush after every wear... **** got out of hand...

I fap almost everyday, even if I had sex, word to Don Jon...

I cheated on my girl and confessed...

Im a frugal smoker, one dub sack can last me 4 days but then I can smash an 8th in 3 days if I'm not busy....

I was chilling on the block one day and some crack head looking *** ***** comes up to me.

crusty lips and everything

in his tank talking bout can i get a dollar and ****.

i tell him I'm broke and he gonna ask me for some directions.

i tell him to kick rocks before i rock him out 

He then tells me He'll suck my **** for directions

needless to say he got the directions he needed

I was chilling on the block one day and some crack head looking *** ***** comes up to me.

dont you lick poo doe? :nerd:

directions to yo ****?

Last edited:
Im a frugal smoker, one dub sack can last me 4 days but then I can smash an 8th in 3 days if I'm not busy....
This.

When I was a teen I'd smoke HEAVY with my friends at the time but I always thought **** was dumb. We'd already be high & they'd still smoke just to smoke.

Once I was old enough to start buying my own **** it'd last me for a cool while. I don't like getting dumb high anymore, just enough to balance me out. I can go months w/o smoking too.

Said this before but I piss in restroom sinks at houses... So much more comfortable then toilets and I don't get no splash on my clothes ever.

Last edited:
Said this before but I piss in restroom sinks at houses... So much more comfortable then toilets and I don't get no splash on my clothes ever.

It's good to know I'm not the only one. They are the right height and go straight down the drain

:lol: Bruh I would never let you use the bathroom in my house. Not to mention my toothbrush is right there.

:lol: at playing with the flakes from fapping

Back
Top Bottom