Shaq disses the Miami Heat; Riley not happy about it (Update: Shaq takes shot a KG)

Damn thats mad shady, throw your former teammates in the fire.
smh.gif
I just lost alot of respect i had for shaq

Originally Posted by kash55

Shaq is always a jerk to his past team, no matter what...He just wants to make it everybody's fault but his, in all the situations(Orlando, LA, Heat)

Tommorrow morning, I want to read a headline in the Miami Herald "Chris Quinn fires back at Shaq"..

I will print that article out, and frame it.

I don't care. We got our chip, Diesel can eat a fat one, because he's about the 17th best center in the league. Seriously, he's no better than RonyTuriaf, Kendrick Perkins, Eric Dampier, Desgana Diop, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and every other mediocre 5.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Seriously, he's no better than Rony Turiaf, Kendrick Perkins, Eric Dampier, Desgana Diop, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and every other mediocre 5.

Eaaaaaaaaasy.

I used to like Shaq but he's washed up and I'm sick of his antics. Not to mention these comments are completely classless and unprofessional.

classic shaq throwing other people under the bus and not looking in the mirror at his own fat $!#.

Damn thats mad shady, throw your former teammates in the fire. image I just lost a lot of respect i had for shaq

I used to like Shaq but he's washed up and I'm sick of his antics. Not to mention these comments are completely classless and unprofessional.
co-sign all that,

this guy tanked the last year and a half and now has the nerve to call out somebody. I appreciate his contributions the first two years, but Im glad we senthim packing when we did. Only a matter of time before he wears out his welcome in Phoenix.

Furthermore, REAL BIG of him to only mention ricky davis and chris quinn.

Is it Chris Quinn's fault that he is Chris Quinn?
laugh.gif
and well RickyDavis is well Ricky,
laugh.gif
but still no reason to throw them under the buswhen he was part of the main problem this year. I see he knew better than to call out any other particular people on Miami.
nerd.gif

And I guess next year, we'll here how Steve Nash is the best player ever,
eyes.gif

Stay Classy Shaq, Stay Classy
grin.gif

I can see him in two years saying, "Now I get to play on a team with REAL players, professionals. I don't have to play on a team with Steve Nash andAmare Stoudemire."

I swear, Shaq could have Jesus on his former team and he would still find a way to say something bad about him.

What shaq did was horrible. But he has done that his entire career but the fans of the temas he comes too, give him a pass.

I respect shaq for what he did when he was a laker but his off the court comments have been horrible.

That's extremely disrespectful by Shaq, I've lost a lot of respect for him if he really said those comments.

As much as he's lacking in the talent department, atleast Chris Quinn gives 100% every night and doesn't tank like Shaq.

Even when the Lakers were winning titles Shaq was his same old complacent self. Dude only plays hard for a couple of months and then goes on vacation for 9months. I never understood why he decided to have that surgery done right at the beginning of pre-season that year he started beefing with Kobe.

Outside of Shaq's personality is a two-faced punk who will tell u good stuffs then turn on you when the $!+ hits the fan.

that's messed up. hopefully that lights a fire in Chris Quinn and Ricky Davis and gets them motivated to win some games.

Wait a minute...I forgot, the Heat aren't trying to win anymore.

But while Shaq has some good interviews, comments like these are really out of line. NEVER placing blame on himself and always on the situation he was in.

yo what did chris quinn do to you shaq?

i can understand a guy like ricky davis, but chris quinn? like someone said before, it's not chris quinn's fault that he's...chris quinn

I feel bad for riley...he seems pretty distraught and confused. good gesture by riley for taking the bullet for the trainers; why would shaq even bring theTRAINERS into this?

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Originally Posted by SHUGES

"I love playing for this coach and I love playing with these guys," O'Neal told the Globe. "We have professionals who know what to do. No one is asking me to play with Chris Quinn or Ricky Davis. I'm actually on a team again."
eek.gif
smh.gif

jackson_150.jpg

Come on Shaq. You're better than that.

laugh.gif
I actually heard mark jackson's voice in my head

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word

Originally Posted by tupac003

What shaq did was horrible. But he has done that his entire career but the fans of the temas he comes too, give him a pass.

I respect shaq for what he did when he was a laker but his off the court comments have been horrible.

I never liked Shaq when he was with the Lakers, although I appreciated his play most of the time

when i read this article i wasnt too suprised. its funny how everytime something goes bad its never his fault. hes the lazy one who wouldnt drop the weightand now hes blaming other players like always. like someone said earlier once he leaves the suns im sure he will say something bad about them too

I mean, how does dude not understand that the All Star rosters are just for one game? You just can't have a team full of All Stars at every position everynight, like the 13th man on the team is Joe Johnson or Chris Bosh. C'mon, Shaq.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom