SHANE MOSLEY'S GIRLFRIEND.........GOTDDDAAAMMMNNNN

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean, let me even play his race card since he threw it out there. Black women are more likely to have a butt of that proportion. Not saying ALL black women do. Not saying ALL non-Black women don't. But you can't get around the fact that black women lead the league in butt plumpness. (As well as gut plumpness, let me beat you to the punch since I am sure someone will go there.)

So for someone to question a woman's butt legitimacy that isn't black shouldn't really be that big of a deal.
DC - do you have any BEFORE and AFTER pics of her? Have you been to school for plastic surgery, which would give credibility to your claim? If not, stop.  Latinas are just as prone to have nice azzes as black women - I feel bad that I to be Captain Obvious.  Bella is Cuban-Mexican.  Unless someone has some proof that she's had work done, let's stop defaming her, and enjoy her 
pimp.gif
ASSets. 

Don't know why people are jumping on DC for stating the obvious.

Don't need before and after pics to tell that her assets are fake. Fake ****, fake !#@ and liposuction.

Most Hollywood celebrities and models get plastic surgery on their bodies and faces. Their profession depends on them looking as "perfect" as they can. As for this woman, her modeling caters to the "urban" demographic. So she gets work done to be as curvy as she can and gets the phattest !#@ in order to have more sex appeal for that audience. Most of the women NT drools over - Rosa Acosta, Suelynn, etc. have had butt injections. It is just as common for them as those girls who model for the "white" demographic and get breast augmentation.

Regardless, she is smokin' hot.
your opinion+DC's opinion does not equal a fact.  you're stereotyping a chick (who like most of us, you'd prolly never heard of before last nite) for no good reason.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

I mean, let me even play his race card since he threw it out there. Black women are more likely to have a butt of that proportion. Not saying ALL black women do. Not saying ALL non-Black women don't. But you can't get around the fact that black women lead the league in butt plumpness. (As well as gut plumpness, let me beat you to the punch since I am sure someone will go there.)

So for someone to question a woman's butt legitimacy that isn't black shouldn't really be that big of a deal.
DC - do you have any BEFORE and AFTER pics of her? Have you been to school for plastic surgery, which would give credibility to your claim? If not, stop.  Latinas are just as prone to have nice azzes as black women - I feel bad that I to be Captain Obvious.  Bella is Cuban-Mexican.  Unless someone has some proof that she's had work done, let's stop defaming her, and enjoy her 
pimp.gif
ASSets. 

Don't know why people are jumping on DC for stating the obvious.

Don't need before and after pics to tell that her assets are fake. Fake ****, fake !#@ and liposuction.

Most Hollywood celebrities and models get plastic surgery on their bodies and faces. Their profession depends on them looking as "perfect" as they can. As for this woman, her modeling caters to the "urban" demographic. So she gets work done to be as curvy as she can and gets the phattest !#@ in order to have more sex appeal for that audience. Most of the women NT drools over - Rosa Acosta, Suelynn, etc. have had butt injections. It is just as common for them as those girls who model for the "white" demographic and get breast augmentation.

Regardless, she is smokin' hot.
your opinion+DC's opinion does not equal a fact.  you're stereotyping a chick (who like most of us, you'd prolly never heard of before last nite) for no good reason.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

It's just baffling to me that as soon as a curvy female (black or not) the first thing thats on most people's mind is "is it real tho"
30t6p3b.gif
When you conside

A. Body type
B. The day in age we are in

How is it really baffling that everyone that has a Goddess like body is in question? I don't see the issue/confusion.

It's just baffling to me that as soon as a curvy female (black or not) the first thing thats on most people's mind is "is it real tho"
30t6p3b.gif
When you conside

A. Body type

How is it really baffling that everyone that has a Goddess like body is in question? I don't see the issue/confusion.

I knew she had some Texas in her, all types of females have booty over here.

I knew she had some Texas in her, all types of females have booty over here.

after the beating shane took, she'll definitely have some of manny too,
even paris is getting some of the pacman for sure..

after the beating shane took, she'll definitely have some of manny too,
even paris is getting some of the pacman for sure..

30t6p3b.gif
When you conside

A. Body type

So you're just giving up the possibility that females can have natural bodies that look like that

30t6p3b.gif
When you conside

A. Body type

So you're just giving up the possibility that females can have natural bodies that look like that

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by msaba07

if butt injections are so easy to get, yall let me know where i can cop two cheeks ... im tryin to post up outside the clinic waiting for chicks to walk out swollen and in need of some caressing ...

folks are doing it themselves...going to other countries and getting them done in hotels...
laugh.gif

it really isn't hard to get...easier than breast implants
don't tell me that
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom