SHANE MOSLEY'S GIRLFRIEND.........GOTDDDAAAMMMNNNN

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

We can always count on your correspondence in a thread involving muslims or the dissection of women based on their appearence.

god youre annoying
Really? You must have missed my replies in the variety of threads and topics on here. I saw a discussion on this woman and plastic surgery and I chimed in. So,why does that get on your nerves so much?
laugh.gif

I am annoying? Block me or don't read my posts.

I can always count on you to have a lame and asinine reply trying to take "shots" at me giving no productive discussion to the topic at hand. Shows your lack of intelligence and immaturity.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

We can always count on your correspondence in a thread involving muslims or the dissection of women based on their appearence.

god youre annoying
Really? You must have missed my replies in the variety of threads and topics on here. I saw a discussion on this woman and plastic surgery and I chimed in. So,why does that get on your nerves so much?
laugh.gif

I am annoying? Block me or don't read my posts.

I can always count on you to have a lame and asinine reply trying to take "shots" at me giving no productive discussion to the topic at hand. Shows your lack of intelligence and immaturity.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

You sound like a bitter %%% female
eyes.gif
You cant pass off your/somebody's opinion to be a "known fact"...........from what i read DC was just questioning how real she may be, then you come in here as if YOU'RE the one who performed the surgery
Seems like you got personally offended and that you are the bitter one. How does my post make me sound bitter? I think my opinion is fact. So? Others in this thread pointed out her **+ is fake as a fact even before I did. Others don't think her assets are fake and claim it as fact that she had no injections or whatever. To each their own.  

You sound like a bitter %%% female
eyes.gif
You cant pass off your/somebody's opinion to be a "known fact"...........from what i read DC was just questioning how real she may be, then you come in here as if YOU'RE the one who performed the surgery
Seems like you got personally offended and that you are the bitter one. How does my post make me sound bitter? I think my opinion is fact. So? Others in this thread pointed out her **+ is fake as a fact even before I did. Others don't think her assets are fake and claim it as fact that she had no injections or whatever. To each their own.  

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Dudes on NT plastic surgeons now? Why every non black chick gotta have a fake butt? The %@%% is wrong with yall?!
Plastic surgery is a common process. Stop taking things so personal.
Outside of video games and imported cars, discussion with Boost is pointless.

98% of the women we drool over have had work done to them.

Her butt is probably fake. Its not in proportion to her frame and butt injections/implants are common now.
Delirious. 
Now we base opinion on fact? Right, I've had it all wrong. This is NT, guilty until proven innocent. No way in hell a Spanish girl can possibly have a booty, my bad yall. 

Dudes on NT plastic surgeons now? Why every non black chick gotta have a fake butt? The %@%% is wrong with yall?!

Her butt is probably fake. Its not in proportion to her frame and butt injections/implants are common now.
Delirious. 
Now we base opinion on fact? Right, I've had it all wrong. This is NT, guilty until proven innocent. No way in hell a Spanish girl can possibly have a booty, my bad yall. 

Delirious. 

It's just baffling to me that as soon as a curvy female (black or not) the first thing thats on most people's mind is "is it real tho"
30t6p3b.gif

Delirious. 

It's just baffling to me that as soon as a curvy female (black or not) the first thing thats on most people's mind is "is it real tho"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Eh I think she is overrated, go to DR and you can get yourself one of those chicks. That assets are definitely fraudulent.

you sound like Ninjahood

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Eh I think she is overrated, go to DR and you can get yourself one of those chicks. That assets are definitely fraudulent.

you sound like Ninjahood

Hahah was at the sports bar last night, and me and this dude were arguing about the previous rd when pacman slipped/got pushed down. She stood up everyone saw that tush and was like oooooooooooooooooo, and dude was turned me me talking and got heated that he missed it, he was asking the guy to rewind the fight, lol.

Hahah was at the sports bar last night, and me and this dude were arguing about the previous rd when pacman slipped/got pushed down. She stood up everyone saw that tush and was like oooooooooooooooooo, and dude was turned me me talking and got heated that he missed it, he was asking the guy to rewind the fight, lol.

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

lmao i guess all the guys in the world were thinking the same thing lol

That is what I said. I saw that and just knew there would be a NT thread about here. Mosely losing but still winning.

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

lmao i guess all the guys in the world were thinking the same thing lol

That is what I said. I saw that and just knew there would be a NT thread about here. Mosely losing but still winning.

Delirious. 

30t6p3b.gif

is it really hard to understand why tho? butt injections will soon be as common as breast implants in a few years...wait till white girls start getting them with out OD'ing on the size...then it'll be like going in for a nose job

Delirious. 

30t6p3b.gif

is it really hard to understand why tho? butt injections will soon be as common as breast implants in a few years...wait till white girls start getting them with out OD'ing on the size...then it'll be like going in for a nose job

Back
Top Bottom