SHANE MOSLEY'S GIRLFRIEND.........GOTDDDAAAMMMNNNN

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
dudes cant even believe theres booty like that anymore?

And its a damn shame

laugh.gif

When the market is flooded with the fake ones you tend to ask the question. Smh that it has come to this.

laugh.gif

When the market is flooded with the fake ones you tend to ask the question. Smh that it has come to this.

if butt injections are so easy to get, yall let me know where i can cop two cheeks ... im tryin to post up outside the clinic waiting for chicks to walk out swollen and in need of some caressing ...

if butt injections are so easy to get, yall let me know where i can cop two cheeks ... im tryin to post up outside the clinic waiting for chicks to walk out swollen and in need of some caressing ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

folks are doing it themselves...going to other countries and getting them done in hotels...
laugh.gif

it really isn't hard to get...easier than breast implants

Originally Posted by msaba07

folks are doing it themselves...going to other countries and getting them done in hotels...
laugh.gif

it really isn't hard to get...easier than breast implants

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

He can lose any fight but can still come home winning...
grin.gif
 said that during the fight mosleys dime>pac mans dime

roll.gif
 the laker gif was well used  > the baby one not so much

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

He can lose any fight but can still come home winning...
grin.gif
 said that during the fight mosleys dime>pac mans dime

roll.gif
 the laker gif was well used  > the baby one not so much

Back
Top Bottom