SHANE MOSLEY'S GIRLFRIEND.........GOTDDDAAAMMMNNNN

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by msaba07

if butt injections are so easy to get, yall let me know where i can cop two cheeks ... im tryin to post up outside the clinic waiting for chicks to walk out swollen and in need of some caressing ...

folks are doing it themselves...going to other countries and getting them done in hotels...
laugh.gif

it really isn't hard to get...easier than breast implants
don't tell me that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

if butt injections are so easy to get, yall let me know where i can cop two cheeks ... im tryin to post up outside the clinic waiting for chicks to walk out swollen and in need of some caressing ...

folks are doing it themselves...going to other countries and getting them done in hotels...
laugh.gif

don't tell me that
nerd.gif

girl you want the number?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

laugh.gif

don't tell me that
nerd.gif

girl you want the number?
laugh.gif

I think the way u can see her getting upset watching the fight was crazy sexy to me..then when she stood up time froze
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the way u can see her getting upset watching the fight was crazy sexy to me..then when she stood up time froze
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was wondering what she was getting upset about, Shane lost fair and square....not unless she was yelling at him to stop running and holding lol

I was wondering what she was getting upset about, Shane lost fair and square....not unless she was yelling at him to stop running and holding lol

Originally Posted by thachosen123

So you're just giving up the possibility that females can have natural bodies that look like that
If it is too damn perfect, perky *******, super phat butt on a slim frame, I am questioning it. Women can have nice bodies but somethings you just look at and wonder how much $ the body cost.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

So you're just giving up the possibility that females can have natural bodies that look like that
If it is too damn perfect, perky *******, super phat butt on a slim frame, I am questioning it. Women can have nice bodies but somethings you just look at and wonder how much $ the body cost.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Yo my grandfather literaaly said Gotdamn that woman is fine!!! He is 85! I don't beast on females but I'd raw dawg without even reflecting upon my decision.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

go to the 8:00 mark

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

edit: YUKU wont let me EMB someone post this vid NT!

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Yo my grandfather literaaly said Gotdamn that woman is fine!!! He is 85! I don't beast on females but I'd raw dawg without even reflecting upon my decision.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

go to the 8:00 mark

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

edit: YUKU wont let me EMB someone post this vid NT!

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

your opinion+DC's opinion does not equal a fact.  you're stereotyping a chick (who like most of us, you'd prolly never heard of before last nite) for no good reason.
So, if I claimed Pamela Anderson's boobs are fake, I am stereotyping and a hater? You can tell most of the time. This woman is no exception. It is also likely because of her profession. That is how you get further in this profession. The more molded you are, the more likely you will get business because of how you "perfect" your look.

It is just like how I have male friends who are really into fitness. They state to me as fact of men who are celebrities, fitness models/competitors that they know are juiced up or on steroids just by looking at them. I usually can't tell, but they do.

Still does not take away from her beauty. All the more power to her.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

your opinion+DC's opinion does not equal a fact.  you're stereotyping a chick (who like most of us, you'd prolly never heard of before last nite) for no good reason.
So, if I claimed Pamela Anderson's boobs are fake, I am stereotyping and a hater? You can tell most of the time. This woman is no exception. It is also likely because of her profession. That is how you get further in this profession. The more molded you are, the more likely you will get business because of how you "perfect" your look.

It is just like how I have male friends who are really into fitness. They state to me as fact of men who are celebrities, fitness models/competitors that they know are juiced up or on steroids just by looking at them. I usually can't tell, but they do.

Still does not take away from her beauty. All the more power to her.

Back
Top Bottom