SHANE MOSLEY'S GIRLFRIEND.........GOTDDDAAAMMMNNNN

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I do wonder how laboratory created butts feel in comparison to the real thing. Anyone know/

The skin feels odd where the fake stuff is. When you touch it, you can tell something's different... You know how a balloons texture is different before you expand it with air? The material is a lot thicker feeling, and when you put air in it, if feels thin and expanded? Same for some fake %**#!. Other than that, it's soft and ready to be handled.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I do wonder how laboratory created butts feel in comparison to the real thing. Anyone know/

The skin feels odd where the fake stuff is. When you touch it, you can tell something's different... You know how a balloons texture is different before you expand it with air? The material is a lot thicker feeling, and when you put air in it, if feels thin and expanded? Same for some fake %**#!. Other than that, it's soft and ready to be handled.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by knockboot36

epm5vn.jpg
did she just say what i think she said. "matar lo" - "kill him"
roll.gif

she still bad but damn she got a mouth on her
grin.gif

Originally Posted by knockboot36

epm5vn.jpg
did she just say what i think she said. "matar lo" - "kill him"
roll.gif

she still bad but damn she got a mouth on her
grin.gif

^^^ Yeah I heard her say it when it was live lol. She was hyped.....you can see her face trying to compute why shane wasn't fighting lol.

^^^ Yeah I heard her say it when it was live lol. She was hyped.....you can see her face trying to compute why shane wasn't fighting lol.

Mosely's gonna be fighting into his 50s on that Evander Holyfield tip paying for these young pros. If his stick and move game was right, he could've kept ALL of his checks and knocked these types down on the regular.

Breaking the ex off with half for some freedom ain't the way to play it.

Mosely's gonna be fighting into his 50s on that Evander Holyfield tip paying for these young pros. If his stick and move game was right, he could've kept ALL of his checks and knocked these types down on the regular.

Breaking the ex off with half for some freedom ain't the way to play it.

Back
Top Bottom