Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Sorry to hear about that OP. Dead serious I got people out in St.Catherines, so I'll give them all the info to be on the look out. St.Caths aint a big city so everyone seems to know everyone especially the College kids. If you don't mind me asking what bar was this at, shoot me a pm if you like. Also my boy, messes with a girl, that works at a tattoo place out there so I'll see if he can find anything out.
Just let her know you are there for her with what every she needs.
you're a good man

i think it's not a good idea to keep this under the rug

It's better to tell everybody so that everybody can help, she might think it's not a good idea, but having something like that haunt her for years to come is not good

i think it's not a good idea to keep this under the rug

It's better to tell everybody so that everybody can help, she might think it's not a good idea, but having something like that haunt her for years to come is not good

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes in here thinking its a laughing matter. Trying way too hard to get a laugh.

OP, stay strong for the both of you. Its gonna be rough, but you're gonna have to help her through this.
I honestly dont know what I would...

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes in here thinking its a laughing matter. Trying way too hard to get a laugh.

OP, stay strong for the both of you. Its gonna be rough, but you're gonna have to help her through this.
I honestly dont know what I would...

I for some reason can't wrap my head around why this thread was made, especially if it is real. People can't be this logically inept in real life.

I for some reason can't wrap my head around why this thread was made, especially if it is real. People can't be this logically inept in real life.

smh at some of these responses. 
anyways sorry to hear that man, I can't imagine what you guys are going through.

wish y'all the best, just be there for her. 

smh at some of these responses. 
anyways sorry to hear that man, I can't imagine what you guys are going through.

wish y'all the best, just be there for her. 

OP, all I can say is that if you love this girl, you should try your best to be there for her and help her overcome the incident so she can get back to her normal life. Don't rush her or force her to do anything she doesn't want to (sex, therapy), but just be there for her. Also know that if you get tired of being the caretaker for her, you'll feel like you can't leave because she got raped and you don't want to abandon her. In the end if it comes to it, do what's best for you. In the mean time, comfort her and try to help her heal.

OP, all I can say is that if you love this girl, you should try your best to be there for her and help her overcome the incident so she can get back to her normal life. Don't rush her or force her to do anything she doesn't want to (sex, therapy), but just be there for her. Also know that if you get tired of being the caretaker for her, you'll feel like you can't leave because she got raped and you don't want to abandon her. In the end if it comes to it, do what's best for you. In the mean time, comfort her and try to help her heal.

There's really nothing you can do but be there for her. Expect sleepless nights, uncomfortable moments between you two in private, and your girl being way more sensitive. Your relationship and ability to deal with stress will be tested in the coming months. Good luck sir.

There's really nothing you can do but be there for her. Expect sleepless nights, uncomfortable moments between you two in private, and your girl being way more sensitive. Your relationship and ability to deal with stress will be tested in the coming months. Good luck sir.

Sorry to hear OP just be there for her as much as possible. Its a shame cats don't know when to distinguish serious matters from lulz but oh well. Karma is a b*&^% though so its only a matter of time for him.

Sorry to hear OP just be there for her as much as possible. Its a shame cats don't know when to distinguish serious matters from lulz but oh well. Karma is a b*&^% though so its only a matter of time for him.

Back
Top Bottom