Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

long distant relationships < anything

there's nothing you can do, she's damaged good now...know to many females that have been assaulted  and can't bounce back.
she's probably be lesbian or extremely promiscuous, i know you don't want to hear it but the odds arent good in your favor.

...you're her protector and you failed, so you'll be replaced soon if you're still 3 hours away, outta sight outta mind.
ohwell.gif
you're such a chump. Everything you post is garbage.

Yo.... that is so $%@%$# up, I couldn't imagine getting outta that stitch with a level head

rape is worse than murder... and lets be honest, how many rapes turn into pregnancy?

Goodluck OP... as mentioned, the only thing you can do is be there for her and listen....

there's nothing you can do, she's damaged good now...know to many females that have been assaulted  and can't bounce back.
she's probably be lesbian or extremely promiscuous, i know you don't want to hear it but the odds arent good in your favor.

...you're her protector and you failed, so you'll be replaced soon if you're still 3 hours away, outta sight outta mind.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yo.... that is so $%@%$# up, I couldn't imagine getting outta that stitch with a level head

rape is worse than murder... and lets be honest, how many rapes turn into pregnancy?

Goodluck OP... as mentioned, the only thing you can do is be there for her and listen....

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Some of these responses are what make me really hate the internet sometimes. OP best thing you can do is make her feel safe right now because the attack will be fresh in her mind for a long time. You can suggest therapy but don't try to force it on her. Maybe something where both of you attend would help. Good luck and God bless

Some of these responses are what make me really hate the internet sometimes. OP best thing you can do is make her feel safe right now because the attack will be fresh in her mind for a long time. You can suggest therapy but don't try to force it on her. Maybe something where both of you attend would help. Good luck and God bless

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ohwell.gif

son shut up
I'm sayin' though.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ohwell.gif

son shut up
I'm sayin' though.

ohwell.gif

what's wrong with you b?

ohwell.gif

what's wrong with you b?

I'm am sorry to hear that and I hope the best for her in the future. This is a very serious matter and I don't know if posting it on NT is a good option, but whatever helps you out I guess

I'm am sorry to hear that and I hope the best for her in the future. This is a very serious matter and I don't know if posting it on NT is a good option, but whatever helps you out I guess

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

I wish nothing but the best for you and your girl OP
I don't have any advice other than to be there for her in any way possible.

My girl lives in DC and I live in Ohio, she works late nights at a bar and this is my absolute worst fear.
I dont know what Id do if I got that phone call.

She's moving here in 2 weeks (got sick of the worry/distance so she's coming home) so that's kind of a relief.
Damn man, that %%!* sucks for real though. I never take stuff too serious on here bc there are too many cornballs looking for e lulz
But this %%!* has me feeling for you and your situation (II). Def struck a nerve.

Keep your head up man. Be there for your girl fam, that's what she needs.

I wish nothing but the best for you and your girl OP
I don't have any advice other than to be there for her in any way possible.

My girl lives in DC and I live in Ohio, she works late nights at a bar and this is my absolute worst fear.
I dont know what Id do if I got that phone call.

She's moving here in 2 weeks (got sick of the worry/distance so she's coming home) so that's kind of a relief.
Damn man, that %%!* sucks for real though. I never take stuff too serious on here bc there are too many cornballs looking for e lulz
But this %%!* has me feeling for you and your situation (II). Def struck a nerve.

Keep your head up man. Be there for your girl fam, that's what she needs.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Wow, I rather get cheated on by the girl then to have my girl get raped. I'm speechless but time heal all wounds and the best thing for you to do right now is to give her your full support and be there when she needs your company. Also keep your mind clear and focused, don't let it distract you and keep your mind off of it by working out or hanging with your friends. I wish you guys well.
Some victims never get over it. This is going to be a difficult ordeal for OPs girl as well as whoever is in her life.

ohwell.gif
You didn't read it fully I see..or maybe you didn't read it clearly

sorry to hear.. like others have said just be there for her 110%.. if you thinkn about revenge, remember that 2 wrongs dont make a right and that karma will get them back 10. if you do act on it be smart about and dont let emotions lead to your downfall.. btw you and her are in my prayers

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Wow, I rather get cheated on by the girl then to have my girl get raped. I'm speechless but time heal all wounds and the best thing for you to do right now is to give her your full support and be there when she needs your company. Also keep your mind clear and focused, don't let it distract you and keep your mind off of it by working out or hanging with your friends. I wish you guys well.
Some victims never get over it. This is going to be a difficult ordeal for OPs girl as well as whoever is in her life.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Damn bro...
30t6p3b.gif

Just be supportive. I wouldn't suggest anything (like therapy) just yet....give it some time. Be a good listener.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Damn bro...
30t6p3b.gif

Just be supportive. I wouldn't suggest anything (like therapy) just yet....give it some time. Be a good listener.

Back
Top Bottom