Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

sorry to hear.. like others have said just be there for her 110%.. if you thinkn about revenge, remember that 2 wrongs dont make a right and that karma will get them back 10. if you do act on it be smart about and dont let emotions lead to your downfall.. btw you and her are in my prayers

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

long distant relationships < anything

there's nothing you can do, she's damaged good now...know to many females that have been assaulted  and can't bounce back.
she's probably be lesbian or extremely promiscuous, i know you don't want to hear it but the odds arent good in your favor.

...you're her protector and you failed, so you'll be replaced soon if you're still 3 hours away, outta sight outta mind.
ohwell.gif
You didn't read it fully I see..or maybe you didn't read it clearly

the worst thing you can do is become emotional, don't pressure her or push her into doing something she doesn't want. let her make her own decisions and just be there to support her. she needs to see a counselor or therapist. this isn't something that will go away, this is a life long process that she will have to learn to overcome on her own. 

i thought mondaynightraw was a cool dude...but after his responses in this thread, i lost all respect for dude.

to op, i hope you and your girl get things together and find these fkrs and allow justice to do their job.
good luck man

the worst thing you can do is become emotional, don't pressure her or push her into doing something she doesn't want. let her make her own decisions and just be there to support her. she needs to see a counselor or therapist. this isn't something that will go away, this is a life long process that she will have to learn to overcome on her own. 

i thought mondaynightraw was a cool dude...but after his responses in this thread, i lost all respect for dude.

to op, i hope you and your girl get things together and find these fkrs and allow justice to do their job.
good luck man

I'm sorry to hear, OP... I can't even imagine this happening to me.. I really hope she bounces back, man.

And mondaynightraw, you're a lame.. Period.

I'm sorry to hear, OP... I can't even imagine this happening to me.. I really hope she bounces back, man.

And mondaynightraw, you're a lame.. Period.

Dudes are really wylin in here, but to OP just be there for your girl. It may take some time for her to get over it. She may never get over it. You just have to show her the support that she is going to need.

Dudes are really wylin in here, but to OP just be there for your girl. It may take some time for her to get over it. She may never get over it. You just have to show her the support that she is going to need.

Sorry to hear about that OP. Dead serious I got people out in St.Catherines, so I'll give them all the info to be on the look out. St.Caths aint a big city so everyone seems to know everyone especially the College kids. If you don't mind me asking what bar was this at, shoot me a pm if you like. Also my boy, messes with a girl, that works at a tattoo place out there so I'll see if he can find anything out.
Just let her know you are there for her with what every she needs.

Sorry to hear about that OP. Dead serious I got people out in St.Catherines, so I'll give them all the info to be on the look out. St.Caths aint a big city so everyone seems to know everyone especially the College kids. If you don't mind me asking what bar was this at, shoot me a pm if you like. Also my boy, messes with a girl, that works at a tattoo place out there so I'll see if he can find anything out.

But if my girl had a job @ a bar I would be worried no matter what. THose long nights, getting OFF in the middle of the night. My nerves would be a wreck honestly.

OP, does she usually carry a weapon with her?

What has she been saying? Keep us updated.

Stockton, you have been reported.

But if my girl had a job @ a bar I would be worried no matter what. THose long nights, getting OFF in the middle of the night. My nerves would be a wreck honestly.

OP, does she usually carry a weapon with her?

What has she been saying? Keep us updated.

Stockton, you have been reported.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

leave her OP, she got smashed by another man.. she cheated on you.

I honestly don't feel like this is the time for sarcasm. OP's girl got raped fam.

OP... I don't even know what to say. My ex girl was actually 1 second from getting raped before man, luckily her cousins came to her rescue. There really isn't much you can do but be there for her. Keep an eye on her and see how she's doing... don't force her into therapy, but if you think she REALLY needs it... definitely get her help. I'm really so sorry to hear about this, definitely one of the worst things that can happen to either of you in life. Stay strong.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

you're a good man

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

leave her OP, she got smashed by another man.. she cheated on you.

I honestly don't feel like this is the time for sarcasm. OP's girl got raped fam.

OP... I don't even know what to say. My ex girl was actually 1 second from getting raped before man, luckily her cousins came to her rescue. There really isn't much you can do but be there for her. Keep an eye on her and see how she's doing... don't force her into therapy, but if you think she REALLY needs it... definitely get her help. I'm really so sorry to hear about this, definitely one of the worst things that can happen to either of you in life. Stay strong.

Back
Top Bottom