Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

EnZo007 wrote:

face-slap-slow-mo.gif

Anyways, OP I'm sorry for what your girlfriend had to go through and for you as well. I'm completely disgusted by the actions of some individuals. As has been said, try your best to support your girlfriend and her wishes. Counseling is a great suggestion. She may seem hesitant and you don't want to push her too hard. But, you should strongly and carefully suggest it since what she just went through is unimaginably horrific and traumatic. Perhaps, even volunteer to go along with her/take her. I wish you guys the best.

EnZo007 wrote:

face-slap-slow-mo.gif

Anyways, OP I'm sorry for what your girlfriend had to go through and for you as well. I'm completely disgusted by the actions of some individuals. As has been said, try your best to support your girlfriend and her wishes. Counseling is a great suggestion. She may seem hesitant and you don't want to push her too hard. But, you should strongly and carefully suggest it since what she just went through is unimaginably horrific and traumatic. Perhaps, even volunteer to go along with her/take her. I wish you guys the best.

So they raped her and not the friend?

I'm sorry to hear about this OP. I really hope these dudes aren't some creep regulars at the nightclubs she bartends.

I hope you two get through this. And I hope she doesn't live life in fear and quit her job because of it.

SN: Damn, you can't see Kemba work Butler.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by EnZo007

I know half the time this board isn't serious by any means, but right now I gotta vent. And sometimes NT is a great place for it.
Last night my girlfriend who I've dated for about 4 years now came home from work. She's a bartender and works at a few

different night clubs. Anyway coming home late last night she was going to her car with a co-worker who she was gonna get a ride home

with when a couple of dudes came up on her and wouldn't leave her alone. After trying to blow them off  and get in the car

they basically grabbed her, beat her and her friend up and raped her.

Sad thing is she's about a 3 hour plane ride away from me since I'm in Houston for the final four. I get a call today saying all this stuff 

happened and how she's in the hospital getting checked out and doing the police reports and stuff. Now I'm flying out tomorrow early

to go home but I mean my real question here is...what do I do? What do I say? Im beside myself here and can't believe this actually happened

. I don't want to goto my friends about this cause its not something she wants getting out, and I dont want them to know either. 

She basically wants to play it cool like nothing happened, but is this the right thing to do? I mean I've had problems to deal with in my life

but nothing on this level. Should I force her to goto therapy? I mean myself I'm pretty devastated about it, but can never imagine 

what she's going through. I'm just having a tough time dealing with this and if any of you guys know a fat guy in St. Catharines, Ontario

with a star tattoo on his hand and wears a LA dodgers hat let me know.

But seriously guys help me out here, I wanna be there for her in the best way possible you know. If any of you guys have had a similar 

experience let me know.
so a women gets attacked and raped. and you wanted to post a gif? trying to be funny?
you're a straight up LAME. 
he didnt read it though...

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by EnZo007

I know half the time this board isn't serious by any means, but right now I gotta vent. And sometimes NT is a great place for it.
Last night my girlfriend who I've dated for about 4 years now came home from work. She's a bartender and works at a few

different night clubs. Anyway coming home late last night she was going to her car with a co-worker who she was gonna get a ride home

with when a couple of dudes came up on her and wouldn't leave her alone. After trying to blow them off  and get in the car

they basically grabbed her, beat her and her friend up and raped her.

Sad thing is she's about a 3 hour plane ride away from me since I'm in Houston for the final four. I get a call today saying all this stuff 

happened and how she's in the hospital getting checked out and doing the police reports and stuff. Now I'm flying out tomorrow early

to go home but I mean my real question here is...what do I do? What do I say? Im beside myself here and can't believe this actually happened

. I don't want to goto my friends about this cause its not something she wants getting out, and I dont want them to know either. 

She basically wants to play it cool like nothing happened, but is this the right thing to do? I mean I've had problems to deal with in my life

but nothing on this level. Should I force her to goto therapy? I mean myself I'm pretty devastated about it, but can never imagine 

what she's going through. I'm just having a tough time dealing with this and if any of you guys know a fat guy in St. Catharines, Ontario

with a star tattoo on his hand and wears a LA dodgers hat let me know.

But seriously guys help me out here, I wanna be there for her in the best way possible you know. If any of you guys have had a similar 

experience let me know.
so a women gets attacked and raped. and you wanted to post a gif? trying to be funny?
you're a straight up LAME. 
he didnt read it though...

Remind her that it's not her fault,it could've happened to anyone so she shouldn't be blaming herself. Be there to comfort her and remind her that you love her.

Remind her that it's not her fault,it could've happened to anyone so she shouldn't be blaming herself. Be there to comfort her and remind her that you love her.

So they raped her and not the friend?

I'm sorry to hear about this OP. I really hope these dudes aren't some creep regulars at the nightclubs she bartends.

I hope you two get through this. And I hope she doesn't live life in fear and quit her job because of it.

SN: Damn, you can't see Kemba work Butler.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

long distant relationships < anything

there's nothing you can do, she's damaged good now...know to many females that have been assaulted  and can't bounce back.
she's probably be lesbian or extremely promiscuous, i know you don't want to hear it but the odds arent good in your favor.

...you're her protector and you failed, so you'll be replaced soon if you're still 3 hours away, outta sight outta mind.
ohwell.gif

omg. you're an #!$%!%$. 

there's nothing you can do, she's damaged good now...know to many females that have been assaulted  and can't bounce back.
she's probably be lesbian or extremely promiscuous, i know you don't want to hear it but the odds arent good in your favor.

...you're her protector and you failed, so you'll be replaced soon if you're still 3 hours away, outta sight outta mind.
ohwell.gif

omg. you're an #!$%!%$. 

ohwell.gif
You gotta be *$*$%+%+ me my dude
indifferent.gif

Yo all yall need to stop trying to be funny for once all that
"didnt read" and pics stuff aint needed

But OP just have an open ear, therapy will be needed soon though..
Cause thats something tough to go through

ohwell.gif
You gotta be *$*$%+%+ me my dude
indifferent.gif

Yo all yall need to stop trying to be funny for once all that
"didnt read" and pics stuff aint needed

But OP just have an open ear, therapy will be needed soon though..
Cause thats something tough to go through

Wow, I rather get cheated on by the girl then to have my girl get raped. I'm speechless but time heal all wounds and the best thing for you to do right now is to give her your full support and be there when she needs your company. Also keep your mind clear and focused, don't let it distract you and keep your mind off of it by working out or hanging with your friends. I wish you guys well.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

ohwell.gif

omg. you're an #!$%!%$. 

This has to be one of the stupidest things I've read on this board. Coming from a fake Ph.d in psychology, it is not surprising. Detroit suits you well, Stockholm.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

ohwell.gif

omg. you're an #!$%!%$. 

This has to be one of the stupidest things I've read on this board. Coming from a fake Ph.d in psychology, it is not surprising. Detroit suits you well, Stockholm.

Wow, I rather get cheated on by the girl then to have my girl get raped. I'm speechless but time heal all wounds and the best thing for you to do right now is to give her your full support and be there when she needs your company. Also keep your mind clear and focused, don't let it distract you and keep your mind off of it by working out or hanging with your friends. I wish you guys well.

ohwell.gif

son shut up

ohwell.gif

son shut up

ohwell.gif
you're such a chump. Everything you post is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom