SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

:rofl:

And here is the thread on Twitter, he's kinda all over the place but the info is there..
OJ #1 player on offense? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Crazy how Lynch and Sherman have both been in the news lately. I'd like to see Lynch play again and put up solid numbers. I feel like he'd fit in with the raiders system.

Last edited:

That's good to hear but I swear the media is trash. Make a story about a few vets not coming to some voluntary workouts? Smh

Then I hear them wonder if Sherm conspired with other members of the LOB, as if they're in some sort of protest... Then you have John schneider who just ought to shut it up until after the draft/mini camps begin

We get it, you want to trade Sherm but you can't [emoji]128078[/emoji]

The more and more I delve deeper and deeper into draft profiles, I'm hoping its Adoree Jackson with the Seahawks pick.

Well as a Lynch fan tough to see him go but wish him well in Oakland. Plus the Hawks did get a round higher pick so at least they got something. Too bad they don't play the Raiders this season.

Folks dont seem to happy about the Pocic pick :lol:

People complain ab OL and they draft OL and still complain. Interesting pics they got their OL, DL and secondary that they wanted to address and that WR pick is a bit puzzling but whatever. Got 4 picks left hopefully they can make something of them and get some sleepers.

Seen some slick route running by Darboh and he sure has that grit factor they look for. We all know Kearse will be gone soon, so Darboh can at worst replace him.

Hoping Darboh can push for playing time as the season moves along and ultimately moves into that Kearse role by seasons end. Darreus Rogers out of USC is another name to remember.

Its a long shot...but I really am hopeful that this Cyril Grayson cat could be the next Rocket Ismail, Eric Metcalf, or even James Jett!

Last edited:
Is anyone going to the rookie mini-camp this upcoming weekend? I'm sort of tempted to take a trip to the vmac to see all of the new draft picks. I have a feeling they'll surprise a lot of folks this year.

I wanna go but don't really want to deal with the large crowds, lines, etc.

Definitely excited to see them on the field :pimp:

There would be large crowds for rookie camp? I know how fast the open practice s sell out but there's really that much hype for this? I guess it is the public s first chance to see football during the off-season but still surprising.

Maybe I'm over estimating but im just assuming it'd sell out/reach capacity...folks go ham for anything Seahawks :lol:

Do they charge or is it typically free?

Back
Top Bottom