SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Marshawn had a DUI...Frank Clark still on the squad...their wrongdoing's were more wrong than being an intoxicated passenger and maybe having some weed. Now if he does indeed have an alochol problem, then thats a different story.

Last edited:
I heard they'll throw the book at you for some bud in TX

Went out to Houston a few years back, had to hunker down in the homies basement just to blow dat 
sick.gif
. Not to mention it's like 200 degrees out there 
sick.gif
tired.gif

I heard they'll throw the book at you for some bud in TX

Went out to Houston a few years back, had to hunker down in the homies basement just to blow dat :x . Not to mention it's like 200 degrees out there :x |I

Mannnn....what do you think his punishment would be if this happened in Seattle?

As long as they didn't have big weight in the car...Maybe just a fine for public intoxication, and thats it

his boy (the driver) might be cooked, though. 

They had 2 ounces in the car, and the driver hit 4-5 people and wrecked a bar. I know he wasn't driving, but that's a crazy situation to be involved in...

hit 5 people 
eek.gif

Marshawn had a DUI...Frank Clark still on the squad...their wrongdoing's were more wrong than being an intoxicated passenger and maybe having some weed. Now if he does indeed have an alochol problem, then thats a different story.
We all know why he would be cut, he's expandable talent wise compared to those guys

I want Kaep here, just to piss some ppl off in all honestly 
laugh.gif

hit 5 people :wow:

We all know why he would be cut, he's expandable talent wise compared to those guys

I want Kaep here, just to piss some ppl off in all honestly :lol:  

Totally understand the shorter leash for backups. Just sucks to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

RE: Kaep...I'd take him for sure, but what is he gonna cost?

welp, Just looking at the cap which is extremely tight now, he would cost too much anyways

So the team admitted today that they've listened to offers for Sherm. Message to Sherm or message to the league to continue making offers?

Lots of news on the Sherman front as well as the Beastmode front...

JS really talking openly about the door being open on trading Sherman. But Sherman's brother saying this will help bring Sherman back to Earth and bring back that hunger he had in his first few seasons. Hopefully thats all it is, and PC and JS know what theyre doing, in sending that message to Sherm.

Beastmode supposedly told JS and Raiders he wants to un-retire and JS says it should go smoothly if that were the case. Being from the Bay Area, I am all in on seeing more Beastmode play in the Town. If I were the Raiders, this is just a perfect move to help lessen the sting of them bouncing on the Town like they are.

Hawks are asking for a team to give up a high draft pick (I'm guessing a 1st or 2nd round pick), a starting caliber player, and the team that acquires Sherm will have to take on his contract (11 million). Who on Earth would pull the trigger on that?

Hawks are asking for a team to give up a high draft pick (I'm guessing a 1st or 2nd round pick), a starting caliber player, and the team that acquires Sherm will have to take on his contract (11 million). Who on Earth would pull the trigger on that?

Maybe they're doing that on purpose cause they don't actually want to trade him?? Idk, but I thought all the Sherman trade talk was just people needing stories, didn't know that was legit SMH

I'll try and find the tweets from last night, I remember seeing a group of names SEA are supposedly after

From what I remember-
Solomon thomas/Jonathan Allen
OJ Howard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom