SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Eddie Lacy is the guy... AKA Fat Beastmode. One year, prove it deal.

Maybe Marshawn can be an unofficial coach and motivator for him.

I think Lacy could be a great fit if he stays in decent shape. His power running along with Prosise and or Rawls would give them a great 1-2 punch.

Yeah Sherm isn't being traded 
laugh.gif

by the time that Lombardi "report" made its rounds it was already lost in translation, dude is a clown though, always on with Skip on fs1 saying the most outlandish things

would be nice if OAK really had interest in Marshawn, they'd be able to snag at least a late round draft pick. Don't think they're fooling anyone though.

I don't want to see Marshawn playing for another team.  I was happy he retired a Seahawk.

I don't want to see Marshawn playing for another team.  I was happy he retired a Seahawk.

A part of me wants to just see him back in the NFL but another part doesn't since he may get hurt again and don't want to see him struggle another season.

heard on the radio Kiper has Hawks taking King

love that kid, surprised he's getting 1st round looks now

if Cam Robinson is still available..I think I prefer that pick more

The class is stocked with defensive talent, but King might be too good to pass up. Especially since all that weird trade talk with Sherman keeps popping up.

No offense to that Cam guy, but last o linemen that the hawks picked up from Alabama, sort of stunk (Carpenter). Even if the Hawks did pick up Cam, I don't see the line getting dramatically better.

Last edited:
Mar 22
Scott Peterson‏ @scott_peterson4

Average age of Seahawks D is 26.52.
Average age of Seahawks O is 24.97.
Average age of DB's is 27.35

Let's draft some DB's!!!

I think they've hedged their bets enough on the offensive line w/o having to reach for one early in the draft. Joeckel, Aboushi - if a guy happens to fall to 26 and fits their mold I think they'll pounce on him. Bolles and lamp fit that 'athletic, physical/gritty' profile. Not sure where they are with either of those guys but I'd assume they're near the top of the list.

And as it stands RT is their main area of need on the o-line.

Ultimately I think BPA at 26 will be DB.

Same

I do think cam robinson to Seatte speculation has some legs, should be fall to 26. Reports were Pete and Co. Were basically following his every move.

Aaron Wilson‏Verified account  @AaronWilson_NFL   58m58 minutes ago
More

Michael Wilhoite (Seahawks), $1.55M, $500K signing bonus, $800K salary, $15,625 per game active, $450K incentive

Nate Tepp added,

Mike GarafoloVerified account  @MikeGarafolo

Seahawks agreed to terms with LB Terence Garvin, source says. Tough kind of player they like.

He was the guy who broke the jaw of Bengals punter Kevin Huber with a hard hit during a runback for touchdown by Antonio Brown in 2015 #ST
Nice to see them adding much needed depth, I think Wilhoite will get a chance to compete for a starting spot alongside whichever rookie they draft to play SAM. Both real good on special teams, I think Garvin will primarily play special teams only.

Wrong place wrong time...

I don't think he really did anything that bad...but as a backup, your leash is shorter. He shouldn't get cut for this though.

Son was drunk and got in a car with a drunk driver. Plus he had weed. Not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom