SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Rees and Sherm with the BowWow challenge LOL
roll.gif

This was funny on its own but I once I figured out what the bow wow challenge was it took it to a whole nother level for me 
laugh.gif

Pete looking at Kaep/RGIII?

Boykins probation violation stems from the night he was in the car that ran into the club, not any new charges. Sounds like the team wants to move on tho.. they've brought a handful of udfa/tryout players in at QB. Now Pete comes out confirming rg3 and kaep are being looked at.

Would be nice to have either in as a backup

I wouldn't mind Kaep as backup. He could fill in nicely if RW is to get hurt again this season. RGIII is too injury prone.

Word is Lawler is finally making the leap and may surprise folks this year. His emergence and perhaps Darboh's skill set could mean the end of Kearse...as much as I tried riding for dude, last year was just so horrible I cant even come up with a defense for him no more.

Same here. I liked Kearse as well, but dude just does not produce on a consistent basis. Sad to see if he does go, but that's business.

Last edited:
Glad to see Michael Bennett and Sherman have shot down that ESPN article as a farce. Seems strange for ESPN to publish something like that. I know there was drama with Sherman last season like the Atlanta game and him wanting to be traded but hoping everything has been worked out and they are ready to make a push this season. The window could be a good 2-3 seasons with the current corp but we'll see.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if it were 100% nonsense. I think there is SOME truth to the article, but I am unsure which parts. However, the team has been through this crap before, and handled it fine...theres always something going on with this team that the media tries to stir up...

Anyone going to Seahawks training camp? To no surprise they are all sold out after the first day made available to non-season ticket holders. If they add any I might try to go to one. Haven't been but heard they aren't anything special and boring even compared to pre season games.

Anyone going to Seahawks training camp? To no surprise they are all sold out after the first day made available to non-season ticket holders. If they add any I might try to go to one. Haven't been but heard they aren't anything special and boring even compared to pre season games.

Went once, wouldn't go again tbh. It's not that great at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom