SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Looks like Kam is all but officially retired. Sad to see him go but will always remember the big plays he made over his career, especially that big hit on Vernon Davis in 2012.

Moving forward will be interesting to see how the Earl Thomas situation plays out and if he's still a Hawk by the time the season starts.

I saw his tweet the other night and maaaaaaan I didn’t see that coming at all. Dude is only 30. Good luck to his post football life. All he said in his letter about looking at pics of his body (assuming they were x-rays), I don’t blame him for calling it quits.

https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike-dangeruss-wilson-1

Nike-Dangeruss-Wilson-1-06_hd_1600.jpg
Nike-Dangeruss-Wilson-1-05_hd_1600.jpg

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/earl-thomas-seahawks-holdout

It's appearing more and more that ET won't play for the Hawks again and a trade is looming if a team like the Cowboys is willing to give up enough. Will be sad to see him go if this does indeed happen. He makes lots of valid points in the players tribune article but the league is absolutely business first, can't blame him for wanting a decent payday to end his career though.

Pretty up in the air about this season. Feel like the Rams and Niners made waves and the Hawks didn't.

I'm skeptical as to what kind of energy and emotion ET will be playing with this season. We'll just have to see...

No way
I have no doubts Earl is going to bring it all, it’s how he’s wired, it’s his dna

Front office is where my skepticism is

Pretty up in the air about this season. Feel like the Rams and Niners made waves and the Hawks didn't.

We're retooling. This year is just to have low expectations and have fun. We can worry about winning again next year.

Rams and 49ers might have a tiny blink of success before fading away as usual.

Well, here we go! Sucks I gotta work first 2 Sundays of the season. Just hope they come out firing! Way too many slow starts last season.

Not going to lie fellas, I can’t help but feel a certain way about Russ. That SI piece just enhances everything I thought he was. I mean, I’m grateful for everything he did for the Hawks but if they can get a haul for him, do it IMHO.

^^^
Yes the protection remains bad, but we have to admit that Russ holds the ball too long at times and has some bad habits. Yes, wonderful things have happened in the past at his discretion, but Father Time is undefeated.

It's game day gents! Today is practically a must win, I think this game could be a defensive battle. Being able to at least contain Khalil Mack will be huge. Will be interesting to see what Kendricks brings, they'll need him to make some plays with KJ and Bobby out.

Back
Top Bottom