SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Definitely a must win. Falling 0-2 is no bueno. If Russ is going to be running for his life again, it’s going to be a long night. Holding on to the ball too long won’t help either.

Damn I wonder when tickets will get cheaper for home games...
If they don't make the playoffs this year I could see games not selling out next season and them possibly lowering the prices the season after. Then again I don't know if they still would even if games aren't at 75% capacity.

I don’t recognize this team at all. This is a complete skeleton crew. May not want to admit it, but this feels like a total rebuild year.

To be optimistic, at least the Hawks have the single score losses thing still going for them haha. Pressure growing, especially with that piece out before the season about Pete's lack of holding Russ accountable.

Good win I guess. Wonder what Thomas thinks about this, as his team with barely any defensive playmakers and one of the worst o-lines in the league handedly beat the team he is begging to play for.

Nice game on both sides of the ball. Every analyst was predicting that Wilson was going to get mauled again. Only 1 sack. We finally got our first RB to rush for 100 yds in like 2 years. On to the Cards.

Dallas+Cowboys+vs+Seattle+Seahawks+IwAOzqhVfkbx.jpg

Dallas+Cowboys+vs+Seattle+Seahawks+9PZ3MIyu6ijx.jpg

Wow they got the W! Not a great game by the Hawks but at least they have seemed to establish the running game these last two games. I hope Earl isn't done.

I mean the Cardinals are terrible and that game was a travesty to watch. They are trying to turn Russell Wilson into Mark Sanchez. Awful.

Back
Top Bottom