SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

If that offer is on the table...take that deal now! Moving into the top of round 2 without giving up Earl would be the best of both worlds.

Would love for Earl to stay but if the price is right (which I think is still a price nobody will want to touch) I'd do it

Watched a lot of Penny since I live down here in San Diego but I’m not sure what to think ab him here with this pick. The pick and all the ET uncertainty has me feeling uneasy as hell lol.

Hawks really drafted a guy in the first that they could have gotten in the latter part of the second or even 3rd round. Amazing.

Hawks really drafted a guy in the first that they could have gotten in the latter part of the second or even 3rd round. Amazing.
Impossible to know if thats true or not. They said the same thing about Irvin and it came out shortly after a few teams were ready to take him.

Still would have liked Guice but the kid looks good from what I've seen, If he can surpass what Malik Mcdowell did for the team I can be content with that I guess

Edit: welp nvm about Guice, definitely not the personality type Pete and JS want to bring in if they're shedding the Sherman and Mike B

Last edited:
^^^
Word is out there that some team was going to grab Penny a couple of picks later and offered to trade Seattle after they drafted him. NE grabbed Sony Michel (maybe them?) and Cleveland was rumored to really like Penny too. Some teams are weary of SEC backs too because of wear tear, but regardless this pick was still a bit of a reach. We'll see...

Man this offseason has been like the last 20 minutes of the latest Avengers movie. Don't let Earl be Spidey...

So the holdout officially begins huh

I figure a deal gets done sooner rather than later but who knows

Bringing in Brandon Marshall, Brian Schottenheimer and Ryan Grigson just seems like a series of bad omens...

Just by Earl and his team saying he wants to be back and will come back and retire a seahawk and wont hold out even without a new contract.

Those empty promises all had implications on trading him as the Seahawks expected him back without any question.

Back
Top Bottom