SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Damn shame. L.O.B. is officially finished. That era should be minimum 2 time champs, but I'd say even 3. Only recently read that SI article about the divide between the most of the defense and Marshawn vs Russ, Pete and everyone that backed Wilson. Hate it had to come to an end.

Dissly and Thomas gone for the year. I hope the Rams have some kind of mercy on us next week. Don't want to see another *** whopping at the Link like last season.

Dissly and Thomas gone for the year. I hope the Rams have some kind of mercy on us next week. Don't want to see another *** whopping at the Link like last season.
I was there, rough game all around. I think that was the first time in the RW era you knew the game was over before the 4th quarter.

Run game bike
Defense got roasted, not surprised though and some plays were made here and there
Lockett had another good one..offense as a whole gave me alot more hope than I expected it to be before the season started..stumbled in the end but it is what it is

Pete's getting real defensive about the timeout call, saying he did it to conserve time. I thought in my mind prior to the Rams sending their punt unit they should have went for it

Huge mistake..1 minute and a timeout is still time to get in FG range..you got played, own it

Kind of reminds me back to Russ’s rookie season playoff game against the Falcons where they called timeout to ice the kicker. A kick in which he initially missed, but got to retry it and made it to win the game.

I mean, it’s the Raiders. A win is a win and I hope this gives a boost to this group to surprise some people.

I mean, it’s the Raiders. A win is a win and I hope this gives a boost to this group to surprise some people.
A team who has notoriously been known to play down to their comp, its nice to see them click on all units regardless of who it was against

We were right about Tom Cable that's for sure.

The new O-line looks really nice though.
Color me shocked on how well they've held up in recent weeks

Still not sure what to make of this team, but given my low expectations for them I'll enjoy whatever wins they can grab

3-3 going into the bye. Crazy to also think this team could be 6-0. All 3 losses were winnable games. Offense has a nice rhythm going. Defense bends, but does not break.

RIP Paul Allen. This really hit me, because growing up in Seattle I've always felt like he'd be around forever. That man left a tremendous legacy and his fingerprints are everywhere throughout the city of Seattle. I work downtown and often drive west on Dearborn, past Uwajimaya, onto 4th Ave toward Pioneer Square which Allen pretty much runs. A lot of times I've marveled at how one man really had that much impact on a city. He really did a lot for this community and will be missed.

Since the city played Hansen on the new arena I wonder if he'll be interested in the Hawks, if he has that kind of capital to work with within a group

Seems like Paul's sister plans to sell allegedly

Back
Top Bottom