Sean Taylor dead at the age of 24.

I'm not a ******** fan by any means, but I must admit, Mr Taylor was an awesome, hard hitting safety. After hearing he was shot in the leg, I reallythought he would pull through and shake this off.
D*amn man, it just doesn't seem real.
GOD BLESS him and his family, especially his baby girl.

Yea, but He is a WRECK once those cameras turn off, as would anyone who has lost a child. Being who he is, he is trying to be a professional

Originally Posted by Zierra28

Originally Posted by chungyAZ

The hardest hitting safety in the league. I couldn't believe it when i read about it this morning. I hope whoever did this gets theirs in the end. A sad day in football

RIP Sean Taylor

In the end? I hope they get it in the now.
damn... i went to the vigil tonight.. it was
frown.gif
it's something i'm never going to forget. he's someone i'm never going to forget...
Which 1 did you go to? My mother and I went to ashburn, then to FedEx tol sign the WPGC wall. Both atmospheres were so sad, but it was good to see all the support though.

Ashburn
frown.gif

i live like 4 minutes off LCP in the village

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Man its eerie looking at Sean's pops. Sean is his spitting image

He then talked about his son's death. ``Whatever took place between He and God at the time, He [God] had it all in control. I'm at peace with God, and God, he makes no mistakes.''
He said he was not angry at the person who killed his son. ``You know who you are if you did it, turn yourself in. Vengeance is not mine, it's God's. He holds that in his hands.''

Sean has a great man as a father. Wow.

r.i.p.sean taylor.i just shed a tear 4 ma mans
frown.gif
.but i kno u in a betaplace now.thanx 4 tha memories....u tha 1st player i can eva remember i was scared 2 play against on a video game, i used 2 hate when people picked tha caneson NCAA football that team was crazy.... and in real life i kno receivers was even more scared 2 cross ya path.

damn man sad stuff right here, rip. i thought he would recover since he was shot in the leg but i was wrong, had a bright future in the nfl too

its still unbelievable.....idk....
frown.gif

i didnt realize that was anthony leon in that draft pic either

If you're a serious ******** fan, you know who Chief Zee is. I pretty much just burst into tears when I saw this.
frown.gif

fa5f5823109bd9f4c421678f349e3e37-getty-78087183wm025_washington_re.jpg

man ive been watching coverage the entire day and i still cant believe this! this is terrible! great player and it sucks his life was cut short.

^^ yup, i was there. i was standing next to the guy who took that picture...

I wish I weren't down here in Blacksburg, if I had been back home I would have been at ******** Park all day long.

Back
Top Bottom