Scammed on eBay. What can I do?

1365126201798.gif

Son. Everything in this thread is hilarious. From being an NT member for 10 years and not knowing about randomized color placement on the tongues of VII's, to paying TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN :smile:x) for a pair stores struggled to give away for like $80 months later, to not even taking your L like a man and calling others kids :lol:

Did I mention paying $215 for these?

View media item 577545

Last edited:
smh.. homie just bow out at this point... Return the shoes and close your ebay account... and close the thread too. 

I'm just trying to figure out what "bollony" is.

:lol: how you gon ask for help, actually GET help, then patronize everyone else. **** a join date, you're an idiot and the child in this situation. "Fifteen year olds" know more about the shoes you just over paid for.

"Go ask mommy for help" :lol:

Last edited:
You must not know much. Know the definition of deadbeat? Like seriously if your going to insult someone at least have it be logical. Some of the people on this board are so pathetic get a life

Naw, sold shoes and stuff online since eBay started, since your mom was still breast feeding you. You're the exact definition of a deadbeat buyer. You have no clue what you're buying and are a waste of time and money.

Last edited:
yall clowns for thinking the orions wack,couple years down the road gonna be selling 250+ on ebay......

There's a lot of ****** shoes that sell for more once stock is depleted. Doesn't mean they're dope though. Orions fall into that category.

I guess you have no problem receiving shoes that weren't the ones pictured in the auction. Anyone that has a brain, no not so much. The general forum is hilarious. All these little *** kids with no clue. Go back to collecting new balances

You paid for a model of shoe. You received this model of shoe in the condition specified. You're now returning because it's not the exact one in the photo?

I don't understand how you online shop. Would you return this shoe to Nike because the image used on NDC isn't the exact one you received? Are you constantly returning things to Amazon because the stock photo used by Amazon isn't of the exact item you received? Are you constantly only buying floor models of items in stores?

What is this nonsense? I'd expect this from a 2013 member--not a 2003 member. This is embarrassing.

I guess you have no problem receiving shoes that weren't the ones pictured in the auction. Anyone that has a brain, no not so much. The general forum is hilarious. All these little *** kids with no clue. Go back to collecting new balances

You paid for a model of shoe. You received this model of shoe in the condition specified. You're now returning because it's not the exact one in the photo?

I don't understand how you online shop. Would you return this shoe to Nike because the image used on NDC isn't the exact one you received? Are you constantly returning things to Amazon because the stock photo used by Amazon isn't of the exact item you received? Are you constantly only buying floor models of items in stores?

What is this nonsense? I'd expect this from a 2013 member--not a 2003 member. This is embarrassing.

Yeah... all of this right here.

Its commonplace for manufacturers to use photos of samples that vary slightly from the actual product the consumer will receive.

OP came in here and got all the info he was looking for. I would be happy to find out a pair of shoes I though was fake turned out to be real... no idea why hes still trying to make the seller out to be the bad guy and return them.

OP is weird, he should have known that most ebay sellers have a set picture for an item they are selling if it is in the multiples. Also only a child makes snide remarks about other men being children.

You guys are missing the point with the "stock pictures" thing. He claimed he wanted a refund because they were fake. Meaning if they weren't fake he'd want them. Now since they're not fake he's saying it wasn't the shoe on the pictures.

He just wants his money back for yeezy fombz. Simple as that

When the pictures from the auction don't match the shoes the received its pretty simple to assume they are fake. All of the people in here laughing at the price there 300 on flight club so hop off your moms laptop and get ready for school tomorrow. Thanks to the few that actually offered advice or at least an intelligent comment. Seems like the consensus that they are real shoes but the shoes pictured match shoes on flight club and not the ones I received. So I'm still returning
Are you returning because the condition is different than advertised or because the tongue pattern is different?

This has to be a troll tactic. Guy is dumb as dirt. Hope he doesn't reply back in here and stops making himself look bad.

:lol: OP just came out looking like a clown all the way around

:rofl: at everyone who disagrees with him being a "kid" and needing to go to mommy

Back
Top Bottom