Scammed on eBay. What can I do?

Just read the whole thread and while my initial advice stands in cases when dudes really do get scammed.

Buyers like op are why I don't sell sneakers on ebay. Too many problamatic unsure little kids looking to nitpick any little thing and question authenticity when the facts are thrown in their face for them to see.

I swear sneakers have probably some of the most troublesome, problem bidders/buyers on ebay.

lol when the Orions dropped they sat for weeks and even hit outlets lol. resellers that bought multiple pairs were stuck with them and it had me :rofl:. now heads are paying $215 shipped? :rolleyes

Buyers so quick to cry out fakes nowadays. Some of y'all need to stop collecting.

yea, i knew it would end this way

not too many fake orions, if there is they probably very obvious fakes

fake orions...

:lol:

dem ***** were available a good 2-3 months after release. would walk into the store and see them **** sitting on the shelf for sale.

nobody wanted 'em.

I'd be in tears if there were actual fakes.

Facepalm_facepalm.png

When the pictures from the auction don't match the shoes the received its pretty simple to assume they are fake. All of the people in here laughing at the price there 300 on flight club so hop off your moms laptop and get ready for school tomorrow. Thanks to the few that actually offered advice or at least an intelligent comment. Seems like the consensus that they are real shoes but the shoes pictured match shoes on flight club and not the ones I received. So I'm still returning

change the title to  "im a deadbeat buyer"  op
You must not know much. Know the definition of deadbeat? Like seriously if your going to insult someone at least have it be logical. Some of the people on this board are so pathetic get a life

Op what's your ebay username. I think its best if I block you from bidding or purchasing any of my auctions. I think its in the best interests of other niketalkers who sell to block you as well.
Your a joke kid. Make sure you save your lunch money for the next release

Na the joke is a troublesome buyer who buys shoes, thinks their fake when their really real then makes a thread about it only to look like a clown. Why can't you answer what your ebay username is. Do you have something to hide?

When the pictures from the auction don't match the shoes the received its pretty simple to assume they are fake. All of the people in here laughing at the price there 300 on flight club so hop off your moms laptop and get ready for school tomorrow. Thanks to the few that actually offered advice or at least an intelligent comment. Seems like the consensus that they are real shoes but the shoes pictured match shoes on flight club and not the ones I received. So I'm still returning
my mom doesnt even know how to use a laptop brah. Jokes on u.

Na the joke is a troublesome buyer who buys shoes, thinks their fake when their really real then makes a thread about it only to look like a clown. Why can't you answer what your ebay username is. Do you have something to hide?
If you had a little bit of common sense you could figure it out pretty simple. I know low functioning its hard for you to process that. Ask mommy for help

:smh: Another reason selling on eBay isn't worth it. They cater to uninformed buyers with policy that is heavily slanted against sellers. Stick to craigslist and fb; less headaches.

Op paid $215 for Orion 7s?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That money would've been put to better use if he was just wiping his *** with the bills
laugh.gif

Everyone commented on the price do some research and check back. You guys even buy Jordan's or just the new Asics and new balances that drop ?

:rofl: at you still wanting to return them

Got to be the worst buyer

I guess you have no problem receiving shoes that weren't the ones pictured in the auction. Anyone that has a brain, no not so much. The general forum is hilarious. All these little *** kids with no clue. Go back to collecting new balances

roll.gif
at you still wanting to return them

I guess you have no problem receiving shoes that weren't the ones pictured in the auction. Anyone that has a brain, no not so much. The general forum is hilarious. All these little *** kids with no clue. Go back to collecting new balances
What is your problem with new balances? They're good shoes made with good materials at a good price.

I guess you have no problem receiving the authentic shoes that i wanted that weren't the ones pictured in the auction. Anyone that has a brain, no not so much. The general forum is hilarious. All these little *** kids with no clue. Go back to collecting new balances you mad?

"Pictures are of real shoes in the add. Shoes I received were fake versions" True

If they're not in worse condition than what you expected then I don't see the problem.

If you had a little bit of common sense you could figure it out pretty simple. I know low functioning its hard for you to process that. Ask mommy for help

Is there a reason you can't give me your ebay username?

Last edited:
Dude kept calling other NT'ers "kids" :lol:

You're just making yourself look stupid man. Just log off and cry about it.

Back
Top Bottom