Scammed on eBay. What can I do?

Can you link us to the original auction (or provide pics from the auction) and then pics of the shoes you received? Just for curiosity's sake--I'm always interested to know why a seller of that caliber would try to risk future business pulling stunts like this

The seller messages me back saying be bought them from footlocker. Then he told me allegations that he switch the shoes were "bollony" he's offering full refund plus shipping

Here's the auction http://m.ebay.com/itm/191012723794
And for the differences the colors on the tongue and the back above the 23 are the discrepancies that first threw me off View media item 728824View media item 728825First 2 pics is what I got, 2nd 2 are auction pic
View media item 728827View media item 728828

I cant tell much from those pics but just so you know... No 2 pairs of 7s have the same pattern on the tongue.

Still not sure why he would take pics of a different pair he was selling, but from those 2 pics you posted they do look like they're real.

^

He probably had more than one pair for sale. Whenever I list multiple sizes, I just photograph a single pair and take pics of each individual size sticker.

I don't think that pair is fake tho.

Back
Top Bottom