Scammed on eBay. What can I do?

dead @ do they even make fake orions

and no orions will and always be wack.

do not care if they reach yezzy resale prices , they will still be trash

Lost for wanting the Orions in the 1st place.

How's was this not the first post?

When the pictures from the auction don't match the shoes the received its pretty simple to assume they are fake. All of the people in here laughing at the price there 300 on flight club so hop off your moms laptop and get ready for school tomorrow. Thanks to the few that actually offered advice or at least an intelligent comment. Seems like the consensus that they are real shoes but the shoes pictured match shoes on flight club and not the ones I received. So I'm still returning

Ppl still go by flight club prices?
Those are consignment prices. Which is gana be higher.

I'm just trying to figure out what "bollony" is.

:rofl:

:rofl: at you still wanting to return them

Got to be the worst buyer
I guess you have no problem receiving shoes that weren't the ones pictured in the auction. Anyone that has a brain, no not so much. The general forum is hilarious. All these little *** kids with no clue. Go back to collecting new balances

So much ignorance in a single post

I didn't even know Orion's had a resell market

And he paid $215 :lol:

Proof that if you keep any Jordan long enough you can make a profit.

I didn't even know Orion's had a resell market

And he paid $215 :lol:

Proof that if you keep any Jordan long enough you can make a profit.

Profit? I mean 25 bucks after shipping, eBay and PayPal fees. IMO that's worth the hassle. Not to mention deadbeat buyers like OP that further more complicate things.

do any of yall remember the mocha 3s sitting for 40$ or the oreo 4s from 99 that were second best to the regular model??and sales were decent at best?

alot of retro plus cws take time to grow on certain people but over time become classics,i love my orions and think they will sell high in the future.

Profit? I mean 25 bucks after shipping, eBay and PayPal fees. IMO that's worth the hassle. Not to mention deadbeat buyers like OP that further more complicate things.

depends how much he paid for them.

you could find these for real cheap.

do any of yall remember the mocha 3s sitting for 40$ or the oreo 4s from 99 that were second best to the regular model??and sales were decent at best?

alot of retro plus cws take time to grow on certain people but over time become classics,i love my orions and think they will sell high in the future.
Do remember the last Jordan to sit and go on sale? Do you remember that all Jordan's now cost 160 before taxes?

Resale market for Jordan's has been blown up. Only thing worth reselling are the DB's and the limited releases.

next time buy a brain on ebay

This was not was your typical undercover sting.
For starters, it was happening at an Indiana Dairy Queen. And the target was brains. Yeah, a brain bandit.
The arrest last month of a 21-year-old suspect uncovered, police say, a macabre scheme to steal the brains of dead mental patients and sell them online. The suspect was peddling some 60 brains. And yes, amazingly there were customers. The arrest in this case also unearthed a few questions. We will try and answer them.
Where did the suspect get 60 brains?
Suspect David Charles allegedly stole more than 60 jars of brain and other human tissues in October from a warehouse space at the Indiana Medical History Museum, the Marion County prosecutor's office said in court papers Thursday. He is accused of breaking into the museum and taking jars of brains and tissue from autopsies performed on patients in the 1890s. Court documents said some jars were sold on the auction site eBay by a middleman, despite a company policy against listing "humans, the human body, or any human body parts or products."
Attempts to reach Charles by CNN on Thursday were unsuccessful. He declined to comment outside his Indianapolis home when approached by CNN affiliate WXIN.
What do you do with 60 brains?
Authorities allege that Charles was scheming to sell some of them, according to court documents. The alleged scheme began to unravel when the executive director of the museum, Mary Ellen Hennessey Nottage, received a call last month from a man in California who said he had purchased "six jars of brain matter" for $600 on eBay, according to court documents.
The man suspected the jars were stolen when he compared them to others on the museum website.
Nottage notified the police.
Charles was arrested December 16 after authorities organized an undercover sting. He was charged with felony theft and other charges.
He is to appear at an Indianapolis court this month in connection with the alleged theft of dozens of jars of preserved human brain tissue valued at about $4,800.
Is it common to purchase brains on eBay?
In the universe of bizarre items that Internet users sell on eBay, human organs are forbidden. To buy or sell them is a felony under federal law, and trading in illegal goods is a violation of eBay's rules.
The list of prohibited items includes Native American grave-related items such as skulls and skeletons intended for medical research, Tibetan prayer skulls, organs, bones, blood, waste products, body fluids and sperm.
Nottage said the California man who allegedly purchased the brains collected oddities.
"Apparently that's a trend that's building -- the macabre, the oddities," Nottage said. "The television reality show 'Oddities' illustrates that very well. I think it's indicative of people's collecting interests. It's definitely bizarre. It's infuriating that they do not have respect for the human remains."

yall really think they look that bad??,wore mines not to long ago.i think they fire.
To each his own. If you like them then it doesn't matter. Don't let other people dictate what you like. I personally don't, but I'm not going to bash someone else that does.

Do remember the last Jordan to sit and go on sale? Do you remember that all Jordan's now cost 160 before taxes?

Resale market for Jordan's has been blown up. Only thing worth reselling are the DB's and the limited releases.
i dont follow jordan sales really,not a huge fan of jays in general but i know you guys are too harsh on the orions.plenty of other jays with crappy leather.

i think the baby blue/infrared cw is nice.

To each his own. If you like them then it doesn't matter. Don't let other people dictate what you like. I personally don't, but I'm not going to bash someone else that does.
lol thanks kid i needed that.i was really asking a rhetorical question.not gonna toss my pair cuz nobody else likes them lol.

They're not an ugly show but for that price he did get robbed,some pairs still pop up at outlets.

I just sold a pair of gamma xis on eBay and had a similar situation with a buyer. Showed him the email and receipt from nike.com and he still didn't think they were real. He finally paid but I made sure to block him from future listings.

Back
Top Bottom