saw this on facebook...

i mean thats %**!$% up & all that, & if i knew em im pretty sure id go off on them $@*%. but i know they still drink the babies outta this black **** if the opportunity presented itself

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

seriously, though.

you look at that picture, or other instances of "lets act like negro" parties, on MLK day. The day commemerating the life and death of MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

and nothing?

you're not even insulted?

it's not like it takes any kind of effort to feel insulted.

I def do not fit into the mold they set in the pics, but I know that they are insulting ME.

That's not cool. I'm not saying start a fight with them, but at least say "you know what? that's not cool."

But, i mean, be weak. That's on you. You don't have to feel any sort of way about people acting this way toward you. You can even convince yourself that since you don't act like that they're not insulting you directly. However you deal with fitting into society.

You can't tell that man to calm down (insert "why so serious" gif) about something that's OBVIOUSLY meant to stir up feelings and be offensive. Just because YOU find humor in odd scenarios like this doesnt mean everybody else will, and if you cant tell that this pic can be offensive to some people then you need to study American history and cluture, my friend...

With that said, I agree with a lot of what Trent Ferris hass to say about this. And I think I'll just leave it at that...

seriously, though.

you look at that picture, or other instances of "lets act like negro" parties, on MLK day. The day commemerating the life and death of MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

and nothing?

I def do not fit into the mold they set in the pics, but I know that they are insulting ME.

That's not cool. I'm not saying start a fight with them, but at least say "you know what? that's not cool."

But, i mean, be weak. That's on you. You don't have to feel any sort of way about people acting this way toward you. You can even convince yourself that since you don't act like that they're not insulting you directly. However you deal with fitting into society.

You can't tell that man to calm down (insert "why so serious" gif) about something that's OBVIOUSLY meant to stir up feelings and be offensive. Just because YOU find humor in odd scenarios like this doesnt mean everybody else will, and if you cant tell that this pic can be offensive to some people then you need to study American history and cluture, my friend...

With that said, I agree with a lot of what Trent Ferris hass to say about this. And I think I'll just leave it at that...

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

bj96qb.png

im not even mad...its just how many people responded to it positively
Wow kids these days....No trigger discipline at all
tired.gif

black and don't care for it, I don't find it funny tho because it's clearly not that funny but I also don't care enough to find it offensive because this obviously lacks true malice it's just a failed attempt at humor that's all

black and don't care for it, I don't find it funny tho because it's clearly not that funny but I also don't care enough to find it offensive because this obviously lacks true malice it's just a failed attempt at humor that's all

Originally Posted by eashawty

i mean thats %**!$% up & all that, & if i knew em im pretty sure id go off on them $@*%. but i know they still drink the babies outta this black **** if the opportunity presented itself

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

seriously, though.

and nothing?

bro Im 100% positive the text was added on and OP wont provide a link for proof
laugh.gif
, you guys think the white girls are stiring controversy when its actually OP doing some heavy trolling right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and since the text is added on its nothing more than a racial joke that you would hear on TV from any popular comedian (rickey gervais, sarah silverman, dave chapplle)
even this guy Dinero said some joke on the globes yesterday about all the waiters being deported or some crap
laugh.gif
you get me though?

seriously, though.

and nothing?

laugh.gif
, you guys think the white girls are stiring controversy when its actually OP doing some heavy trolling right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and since the text is added on its nothing more than a racial joke that you would hear on TV from any popular comedian (rickey gervais, sarah silverman, dave chapplle)
even this guy Dinero said some joke on the globes yesterday about all the waiters being deported or some crap
laugh.gif
you get me though?

seriously, though.

and nothing?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you get me though?

Yea seriously, Yall are the same people who play xbox live with those guys that throw around the N word all game. But come in and here and have a fit over these bimbos. 

seriously, though.

and nothing?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you get me though?

Yea seriously, Yall are the same people who play xbox live with those guys that throw around the N word all game. But come in and here and have a fit over these bimbos. 

seriously, though.

and nothing?

I so agree w/ you ATLien, rooted at the base of what those young ladies did is the intent to elicit a response, as such by Trent. And who are you to tell him to calm down? Get off your high horse.

* I am dead @ the post above me.

seriously, though.

and nothing?

I so agree w/ you ATLien, rooted at the base of what those young ladies did is the intent to elicit a response, as such by Trent. And who are you to tell him to calm down? Get off your high horse.

* I am dead @ the post above me.

this whole thread is #BASED 
pimp.gif
...thank you Base God f___ my girl please!

Spoiler [+]
SARCASM
whether the pic was fake or not, many people across the map felt the need to go out of their way
and disrespect a man's legacy today.

With NO Martin Luther King there would be no Niketalk, because their would probably still be racsim in the NBA
and no need for shoe companies to pay African Americans like Jordan, Kobe, Penny or Lebron to endorse their sneakers
No rappers, No opportunities to CHANGE THE GAME...and that's what these people are trying to covey with their facebook
message. WASTED OPPORTUNITY.

Meanwhile you got folks OF ALL BACKGROUNDS RIGHT NOW looking stupid not even defending this man's honor...Not just on January 15th
but EVERYDAY.

Shout out to Trent Ferris, I know we had some disagreements but everything you said was HEARD bro 
pimp.gif
...I ain't one of them dudes that sit
amongst "mixed company" and let you disrespect my heritage or that man's legacy out of fear of not being liked.
Cheesing all in your face doing the "Tom dance" with the voice of the guy from the Zatarains rice commercials. Cause when it's all said and done
THEY DON'T FEEL THE PAIN 365 like WE do.

this whole thread is #BASED 
pimp.gif
...thank you Base God f___ my girl please!

Spoiler [+]
SARCASM
whether the pic was fake or not, many people across the map felt the need to go out of their way
and disrespect a man's legacy today.

With NO Martin Luther King there would be no Niketalk, because their would probably still be racsim in the NBA
and no need for shoe companies to pay African Americans like Jordan, Kobe, Penny or Lebron to endorse their sneakers
No rappers, No opportunities to CHANGE THE GAME...and that's what these people are trying to covey with their facebook
message. WASTED OPPORTUNITY.

Meanwhile you got folks OF ALL BACKGROUNDS RIGHT NOW looking stupid not even defending this man's honor...Not just on January 15th
but EVERYDAY.

Shout out to Trent Ferris, I know we had some disagreements but everything you said was HEARD bro 
pimp.gif
...I ain't one of them dudes that sit
amongst "mixed company" and let you disrespect my heritage or that man's legacy out of fear of not being liked.
Cheesing all in your face doing the "Tom dance" with the voice of the guy from the Zatarains rice commercials. Cause when it's all said and done
THEY DON'T FEEL THE PAIN 365 like WE do.

Back
Top Bottom