saw this on facebook...

We really got people in here acting like its ok to belittle MLK and what he stood for? I didn't even crack the slightest of smiles at that pic. Ya'll dudes condoning this, fake or not, need to check yourselves immediately. Stockholm and Trent speaking the truth. Any person of any color condoning this is a lame. And if OP is trollin he should be banned.

nothing in this thread is funny.
$@+$ is sad, offensive and disrespectful.
@@@* all you uncle tom and house n'_ nt'ers

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

eek.gif
Lock this up 

...the subservient ostrich routine in this thread is disgusting.
sick.gif

If anything many cultural groups unify here on NT DAILY.

EVERY African-American in this thread should've taken the opportunity

to SET THE RECORD straight and let non-minority whom MAY NOT KNOW

there wasn't anything funny about that pic and THIS ISN'T OK or CONDONABLE

But instead dudes got their tap dancing shoes on.... I know they're dying on the inside though.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm surprised at "Crank" OF ALL PEOPLE and his "calm down bro" response.
But  then again there was a thread where you did say your parents say racist remarks and you let it slide.
ohwell.gif

Uhh.. I'm curious... WHY?!

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

eek.gif
Lock this up 

...the subservient ostrich routine in this thread is disgusting.
sick.gif

If anything many cultural groups unify here on NT DAILY.

EVERY African-American in this thread should've taken the opportunity

to SET THE RECORD straight and let non-minority whom MAY NOT KNOW

there wasn't anything funny about that pic and THIS ISN'T OK or CONDONABLE

But instead dudes got their tap dancing shoes on.... I know they're dying on the inside though.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm surprised at "Crank" OF ALL PEOPLE and his "calm down bro" response.
But  then again there was a thread where you did say your parents say racist remarks and you let it slide.
ohwell.gif

Uhh.. I'm curious... WHY?!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

We really got people in here acting like its ok to belittle MLK and what he stood for? I didn't even crack the slightest of smiles at that pic. Ya'll dudes condoning this, fake or not, need to check yourselves immediately. Stockholm and Trent speaking the truth. Any person of any color condoning this is a lame. And if OP is trollin he should be banned.
Why allow a couple white girls from the suburbs the time and day ? come on now

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Why allow a couple white girls from the suburbs the time and day ? come on now

ITT: Feelings are being caught at alarming rates

Ironic post is ironic. Note that YOU are the only one in here dropping racial slurs....

ITT: Feelings are being caught at alarming rates

Ironic post is ironic. Note that YOU are the only one in here dropping racial slurs....

^^^Nike star jay has got it all right, actually processing the whole thing and not taking instant offense

and I'm saying calm down cuz y'all posting in a troll thread, I'm trying to save you energy
laugh.gif

^^^Nike star jay has got it all right, actually processing the whole thing and not taking instant offense

and I'm saying calm down cuz y'all posting in a troll thread, I'm trying to save you energy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Ya'll dudes condoning this, fake or not, need to check yourselves immediately. Stockholm and Trent speaking the truth. Any person of any color condoning this is a lame.
The authenticity of the caption is very pertinent; without the text, the picture itself isn't anymore derogatory than the Wayan's brothers parody of white women, or Dave Chappelle doing white face in his comedy show. The caption is the "nail-in-the-coffin" if you will. I can't speak for others, but I'd rather wait for proven authenticity before I waste potential keystrokes to angrily rant on what could be OP having a laugh. I personally asked for the comments to see if there was anything indicative to this being related to a aspersion of MLK jr, as well as a few others, but OP conveniently avoided it. So there's no condoning (at least not on my part).

Really?

Light humor about OBVIOUS differences in appearances is fine by me,
but those girls were STEREOTYPING African-Americans authentic caption or not.
The "Happy MLK day" whether a separate attempt or not was also a deliberate attack
at a man who was SHOT IN THE THROAT and CHOKED ON HIS OWN BLOOD
for the EQUALITY OF ALL MEN...But in either instances of that pic, it's deliberately
poking fun at African-Americans. His marches were about Jews, Irish and Asians too.

The fact that no one can see that really forces me to take a political stance and draw
a line in our petty cultural and heretical differences. All you see is a "AFRICAN-AMERICAN MAN" and
not just a man IF NOT THE ONLY MAN that EVER died for the true EGALITARIANISM.

His dream was powerful, idea was powerful, and if it was an actual birth in 2011 I'd say it's just beginning to
TRULY crown out of the womb...Many people of DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS
 died for that man's dream and our future ...I won't let it be played with or STAPLED TO AFRICAN AMERICAN
CULTURE TO BEAR THE BURDEN ALONE. It's EVERYBODY'S DAY!

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Ya'll dudes condoning this, fake or not, need to check yourselves immediately. Stockholm and Trent speaking the truth. Any person of any color condoning this is a lame.
The authenticity of the caption is very pertinent; without the text, the picture itself isn't anymore derogatory than the Wayan's brothers parody of white women, or Dave Chappelle doing white face in his comedy show. The caption is the "nail-in-the-coffin" if you will. I can't speak for others, but I'd rather wait for proven authenticity before I waste potential keystrokes to angrily rant on what could be OP having a laugh. I personally asked for the comments to see if there was anything indicative to this being related to a aspersion of MLK jr, as well as a few others, but OP conveniently avoided it. So there's no condoning (at least not on my part).

Really?

Light humor about OBVIOUS differences in appearances is fine by me,
but those girls were STEREOTYPING African-Americans authentic caption or not.
The "Happy MLK day" whether a separate attempt or not was also a deliberate attack
at a man who was SHOT IN THE THROAT and CHOKED ON HIS OWN BLOOD
for the EQUALITY OF ALL MEN...But in either instances of that pic, it's deliberately
poking fun at African-Americans. His marches were about Jews, Irish and Asians too.

The fact that no one can see that really forces me to take a political stance and draw
a line in our petty cultural and heretical differences. All you see is a "AFRICAN-AMERICAN MAN" and
not just a man IF NOT THE ONLY MAN that EVER died for the true EGALITARIANISM.

His dream was powerful, idea was powerful, and if it was an actual birth in 2011 I'd say it's just beginning to
TRULY crown out of the womb...Many people of DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS
 died for that man's dream and our future ...I won't let it be played with or STAPLED TO AFRICAN AMERICAN
CULTURE TO BEAR THE BURDEN ALONE. It's EVERYBODY'S DAY!

Back
Top Bottom