saw this on facebook...

You can clearly see at the top of the pic where it's poorly cropped on to a facebook page background though.

OP is a successful troll with the "im not even mad...its just how many people responded to it positively" I mean if this was real provide a link. Notice how it conveniently cuts out the name of the person who uploaded it, who screen caps pics that way if they don't have an agenda or want to hide something?

You can clearly see at the top of the pic where it's poorly cropped on to a facebook page background though.

OP is a successful troll with the "im not even mad...its just how many people responded to it positively" I mean if this was real provide a link. Notice how it conveniently cuts out the name of the person who uploaded it, who screen caps pics that way if they don't have an agenda or want to hide something?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You're probably right. The pic looks too big to be on fb too, but right now, that's besides the point... How about we just leave this thread alone and let it drift to the abyss?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You're probably right. The pic looks too big to be on fb too, but right now, that's besides the point... How about we just leave this thread alone and let it drift to the abyss?

Overt Racists are now acceptable?

The pic by itself is one thing. But with the Happy MLK caption just makes it to a new disgusting level. It's one think to jokingly make fun of different races in a playful manner, but this is just disrespectful..

There will always be racists.. But the more you say "I AIN'T EVEN MAD" instead of going after this kind of stupid behavior.... The more you are disrespecting everything Dr. King stood for..

Overt Racists are now acceptable?

The pic by itself is one thing. But with the Happy MLK caption just makes it to a new disgusting level. It's one think to jokingly make fun of different races in a playful manner, but this is just disrespectful..

There will always be racists.. But the more you say "I AIN'T EVEN MAD" instead of going after this kind of stupid behavior.... The more you are disrespecting everything Dr. King stood for..

They remind me of the white girls that were sent to prison for robbing gas stations
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

people's reactions in this thread is starting to scare me.

like, i guess this behavior is cool, huh fellow Black NTers?

Disgusting.

Ya'll some Toms for acting like it's not offensive/insulting and actually funny.

Once again, ya'll cats is some self-hating Blacks tryna pass it off as "haha i'm so mature in my views that this is actually funny."

No. It's not funny. And you're soft as all get out for acting the way you are about the situation.

It is sad to see Black people on NT try to act as if this type of behavior should be condoned.

'Ol scared to speak up for yourself out of fear of being called an "angry black guy" type cats.

co-sign.jpg

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

people's reactions in this thread is starting to scare me.

like, i guess this behavior is cool, huh fellow Black NTers?

Disgusting.

Ya'll some Toms for acting like it's not offensive/insulting and actually funny.

Once again, ya'll cats is some self-hating Blacks tryna pass it off as "haha i'm so mature in my views that this is actually funny."

No. It's not funny. And you're soft as all get out for acting the way you are about the situation.

It is sad to see Black people on NT try to act as if this type of behavior should be condoned.

'Ol scared to speak up for yourself out of fear of being called an "angry black guy" type cats.

co-sign.jpg

eek.gif
Lock this up 

...the subservient ostrich routine in this thread is disgusting.
sick.gif

If anything many cultural groups unify here on NT DAILY.

EVERY African-American in this thread should've taken the opportunity

to SET THE RECORD straight and let non-minority whom MAY NOT KNOW

there wasn't anything funny about that pic and THIS ISN'T OK or CONDONABLE

But instead dudes got their tap dancing shoes on.... I know they're dying on the inside though.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm surprised at "Crank" OF ALL PEOPLE and his "calm down bro" response.
But  then again there was a thread where you did say your parents say racist remarks and you let it slide.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
Lock this up 

...the subservient ostrich routine in this thread is disgusting.
sick.gif

If anything many cultural groups unify here on NT DAILY.

EVERY African-American in this thread should've taken the opportunity

to SET THE RECORD straight and let non-minority whom MAY NOT KNOW

there wasn't anything funny about that pic and THIS ISN'T OK or CONDONABLE

But instead dudes got their tap dancing shoes on.... I know they're dying on the inside though.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm surprised at "Crank" OF ALL PEOPLE and his "calm down bro" response.
But  then again there was a thread where you did say your parents say racist remarks and you let it slide.
ohwell.gif

We really got people in here acting like its ok to belittle MLK and what he stood for? I didn't even crack the slightest of smiles at that pic. Ya'll dudes condoning this, fake or not, need to check yourselves immediately. Stockholm and Trent speaking the truth. Any person of any color condoning this is a lame. And if OP is trollin he should be banned.

Back
Top Bottom