saw this on facebook...

The #@**???

indifferent.gif

Hope you said something to em OP

people's reactions in this thread is starting to scare me.

like, i guess this behavior is cool, huh fellow Black NTers?

Disgusting.

Ya'll some Toms for acting like it's not offensive/insulting and actually funny.

Once again, ya'll cats is some self-hating Blacks tryna pass it off as "haha i'm so mature in my views that this is actually funny."

No. It's not funny. And you're soft as all get out for acting the way you are about the situation.

It is sad to see Black people on NT try to act as if this type of behavior should be condoned.

'Ol scared to speak up for yourself out of fear of being called an "angry black guy" type cats.

Disgusting.

Ya'll some Toms for acting like it's not offensive/insulting and actually funny.

Once again, ya'll cats is some self-hating Blacks tryna pass it off as "haha i'm so mature in my views that this is actually funny."

No. It's not funny. And you're soft as all get out for acting the way you are about the situation.

It is sad to see Black people on NT try to act as if this type of behavior should be condoned.

'Ol scared to speak up for yourself out of fear of being called an "angry black guy" type cats.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I really think this is more a case of a bad sense of humor than offensive. Wasn't offended at ALL. But Like, people found this funny?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I really think this is more a case of a bad sense of humor than offensive. Wasn't offended at ALL. But Like, people found this funny?

IT MAY NOT BE FUNNY CAUSE IT WAS POSTED ON NT AND WE DONT KNOW THESE BROADS BUT I KNOW IF U CHECKED YOUR FACEBOOK AND SEEN THIS ON YOUR NEWS FEED YOU WOULD BE MAD...ATLEAST I HOPE YOU WOULD BE AND I HOPE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING

IT MAY NOT BE FUNNY CAUSE IT WAS POSTED ON NT AND WE DONT KNOW THESE BROADS BUT I KNOW IF U CHECKED YOUR FACEBOOK AND SEEN THIS ON YOUR NEWS FEED YOU WOULD BE MAD...ATLEAST I HOPE YOU WOULD BE AND I HOPE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING

Martin Luther King was MURDERED for the simple fact that he felt all people were equal regardless of race.

These white chicks wanna take this opportunity to clown Black people and disregard this man's life AND grisly death, because, you know, we are jokes after all and the life of a Black person, no matter how influential in the progress of the United States, is relatively worthless.

They're laughing and joking about how Blacks are dumb addiction-addled violent criminals on a day that reflects on the life and death of a man who DIED so that we could say "hey, that's not cool" without getting murdered or put in jail.

But, you know, whatever, it's all in good fun.

I hope ya'll are this cool when people start talkin slick about ya'lls mothers.

Martin Luther King was MURDERED for the simple fact that he felt all people were equal regardless of race.

These white chicks wanna take this opportunity to clown Black people and disregard this man's life AND grisly death, because, you know, we are jokes after all and the life of a Black person, no matter how influential in the progress of the United States, is relatively worthless.

They're laughing and joking about how Blacks are dumb addiction-addled violent criminals on a day that reflects on the life and death of a man who DIED so that we could say "hey, that's not cool" without getting murdered or put in jail.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Agree with everything said. This is NOT funny at all,especially on MLK day. That's how they think all blacks are.

Ignorance
30t6p3b.gif

Agree with everything said. This is NOT funny at all,especially on MLK day. That's how they think all blacks are.

Ignorance
30t6p3b.gif

Disgusting.

laugh.gif
Tell me you're not serious. As a black man if this level of ignorance/racism or w/e you wanna call it bothers you to the point that you're calling other blacks Toms and self-hating for not caring or finding it funny consider yourself lucky to be born in the generation you're in. I find that pretty disgusting you can't check yourself on that. Take a minute and really think about what you're about to get in a %*%+% fit about and the extent and importance of that pic.

Black ppl of all the other races should be way more prepared and equipped when dealing with discrimination.

But hey if you just at the tipping point and deal with a lot of complacent black ppl maybe you should start trying to change shh or find yourself amongst like minded ppl who will be outraged with you.

Disgusting.

laugh.gif
Tell me you're not serious. As a black man if this level of ignorance/racism or w/e you wanna call it bothers you to the point that you're calling other blacks Toms and self-hating for not caring or finding it funny consider yourself lucky to be born in the generation you're in. I find that pretty disgusting you can't check yourself on that. Take a minute and really think about what you're about to get in a %*%+% fit about and the extent and importance of that pic.

Black ppl of all the other races should be way more prepared and equipped when dealing with discrimination.

But hey if you just at the tipping point and deal with a lot of complacent black ppl maybe you should start trying to change shh or find yourself amongst like minded ppl who will be outraged with you.

i lol'd ...why because its fake, the girls are real but the text at the bottom was added on

lol@ people getting worked up

i lol'd ...why because its fake, the girls are real but the text at the bottom was added on

lol@ people getting worked up

Back
Top Bottom