Sal Alosi's 'Tripgate' vol. Only the Jets / Suspended / Alosi has "resigned"

He may not make much money and 25K might be a lot of money for him, but %#%* it you should have thought of that before you tried to trip up a player.

Make an example of him, that was a complete joke. Grown @*+ man tripping a player up, if he tears his ACL then what?

You entered this thread with not one ounce of discussion.
I admit that. Sure. But you'll see me in other threads contributing something to a discussion. See NBA thread, college bball thread, nfc north trash talk thread, etc.

A thread like this doesn't deserve discussion though. It's a ludicrous theory.

He may not make much money and 25K might be a lot of money for him, but %#%* it you should have thought of that before you tried to trip up a player.

Make an example of him, that was a complete joke. Grown @*+ man tripping a player up, if he tears his ACL then what?

I admit that. Sure. But you'll see me in other threads contributing something to a discussion. See NBA thread, college bball thread, nfc north trash talk thread, etc.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Well your boy got suspended and fined a good chunk of change so I'm happy.

I think this deserves a thread. Being fined that much money and suspended is worthy of a thread of discussion. Especially for an assistant trying to injure people.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Well your boy got suspended and fined a good chunk of change so I'm happy.

I think this deserves a thread. Being fined that much money and suspended is worthy of a thread of discussion. Especially for an assistant trying to injure people.

This idiot should be fired. I wonder if he was willing to pay Carroll for any potential future earnings if he had suffered a serious/career-ending injury on the play. This is one of the worst instances of cheating I have ever seen. I mean, atleast "Spygate" didnt hurt anyone but this idiot coach could easily have blown out Carroll's knee and ended his career. I cant really blame the Jets here but they should fire this idiot not only for liability reasons but because he made the whole organization look bad.

This idiot should be fired. I wonder if he was willing to pay Carroll for any potential future earnings if he had suffered a serious/career-ending injury on the play. This is one of the worst instances of cheating I have ever seen. I mean, atleast "Spygate" didnt hurt anyone but this idiot coach could easily have blown out Carroll's knee and ended his career. I cant really blame the Jets here but they should fire this idiot not only for liability reasons but because he made the whole organization look bad.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

*salute

*salute

Originally Posted by dmxfury

That is probably around 25% of his salary....
Yikes. He must be extremely thankful he didn't lose his job.

I hope Goodell and company don't waste their time by getting involved; the Jets did took enough action to punish Alosi.

but because he made the whole organization look bad.
Rex Ryan is their coach, they can't fire anybody for makin them look bad.  Serious. 

but because he made the whole organization look bad.
Rex Ryan is their coach, they can't fire anybody for makin them look bad.  Serious. 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

That is probably around 25% of his salary....
Yikes. He must be extremely thankful he didn't lose his job.

I hope Goodell and company don't waste their time by getting involved; the Jets did took enough action to punish Alosi.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

There could be a reason for the evasiveness.  Chris Mortensen reported on ESPN’s SportsCenter that the league and the Jets currently are caucusing regarding the issue, and that a decision could come soon.

For now, we’ll leave you with this observation.  Look at the video again.  Whoever was standing second in the Alosi Alignment apparently dipped his shoulder and leaned toward Dolphins gunner Nolan Carroll.  As a result, it’s imperative that the league refuse to regard this as an isolated incident and investigate whether and to what extent Rex Ryan or Mike Westoff or someone else has specifically arranged for these men to stand in a position that potentially will interfere with the gunner, and whether Rex or someone else may have quipped at some point, “And if that @#$%@$ happens to run into you and fall down, then that’s his #%@#@%@  problem.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

There could be a reason for the evasiveness.  Chris Mortensen reported on ESPN’s SportsCenter that the league and the Jets currently are caucusing regarding the issue, and that a decision could come soon.

For now, we’ll leave you with this observation.  Look at the video again.  Whoever was standing second in the Alosi Alignment apparently dipped his shoulder and leaned toward Dolphins gunner Nolan Carroll.  As a result, it’s imperative that the league refuse to regard this as an isolated incident and investigate whether and to what extent Rex Ryan or Mike Westoff or someone else has specifically arranged for these men to stand in a position that potentially will interfere with the gunner, and whether Rex or someone else may have quipped at some point, “And if that @#$%@$ happens to run into you and fall down, then that’s his #%@#@%@  problem.

The evidence is pretty clear. Whether those 5 were told to stand like that or not, they clearly did so. They formed a wall, that much is clear.
And tripper deserved that suspension and fine. Man, players shouldn't have to worry about something like this while going full speed.

The evidence is pretty clear. Whether those 5 were told to stand like that or not, they clearly did so. They formed a wall, that much is clear.
And tripper deserved that suspension and fine. Man, players shouldn't have to worry about something like this while going full speed.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Exactly.

As Mort just reported on MNF countdown, this is sometimes "coached" by teams to line guys up during punts. Sooo, yeah, what a ludicrous "theory".
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom