Sal Alosi's 'Tripgate' vol. Only the Jets / Suspended / Alosi has "resigned"

laugh.gif
  "Did you order the code red?" 

"You're God damn right I did" 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Love that movie. 

Like I said, unless Jack runs the Jets, nobody ever confessin to nothin.  Carrol's ok, no biggie.  If Carrol was hurt seriously or something, maybe I would be more heated.  So for me, it's no big.  Nothing we can do about it now.  Let the league slap his wrist, I doubt it'll happen again. 

laugh.gif
  "Did you order the code red?" 

"You're God damn right I did" 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Love that movie. 

Like I said, unless Jack runs the Jets, nobody ever confessin to nothin.  Carrol's ok, no biggie.  If Carrol was hurt seriously or something, maybe I would be more heated.  So for me, it's no big.  Nothing we can do about it now.  Let the league slap his wrist, I doubt it'll happen again. 

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Reaching... you are
Why would a Jet fan agree?

Losing... you are.
If you haven't noticed, I think one person has agreed with you this whole topic. Even CP told you to let it be...
Couldn't care less. Most of the people commenting are either homers, 18 years old, or ignorant. Better discussions about this topic are being had elsewhere on the web so I'm good. You continue to pat yourself on the back though, I guess it's hard to fathom "Super Bowl Rex" finishing 9-7. @$%@#$ Jets.

Reaching... you are

Losing... you are.
If you haven't noticed, I think one person has agreed with you this whole topic. Even CP told you to let it be...
Couldn't care less. Most of the people commenting are either homers, 18 years old, or ignorant. Better discussions about this topic are being had elsewhere on the web so I'm good. You continue to pat yourself on the back though, I guess it's hard to fathom "Super Bowl Rex" finishing 9-7. @$%@#$ Jets.

I love how you're calling people "delusional" and "blind as $%++" for not subscribing to your insane theory. That's a wonderful way to sway people to your side of the argument.

You cannot convince me FIVE employees would get together, put their freaking jobs on the line in an economy like this, to hopefully slow down or trip a guy that had ZERO tackles on the day. Zero. No tackles. The guy had an interception, but interceptions mean zilch when it comes to special teams. So why the hell would all five of them give that much of a damn about Nolan freaking Carroll when it came to that punt? There will always be that one dude in certain situations who doesn't think with their head on straight here and there (in this case Alosi), but no, not five. And me and you both know you wouldn't give a crock of $%++ about this if it wasn't a Miami Dolphins player.

I'll ask one more time... what proof do you have? Abstain from calling people "idiots"... just come at me with some hard proof other than "well it looks like..." and then we might have something to talk about.

I love how you're calling people "delusional" and "blind as $%++" for not subscribing to your insane theory. That's a wonderful way to sway people to your side of the argument.

You cannot convince me FIVE employees would get together, put their freaking jobs on the line in an economy like this, to hopefully slow down or trip a guy that had ZERO tackles on the day. Zero. No tackles. The guy had an interception, but interceptions mean zilch when it comes to special teams. So why the hell would all five of them give that much of a damn about Nolan freaking Carroll when it came to that punt? There will always be that one dude in certain situations who doesn't think with their head on straight here and there (in this case Alosi), but no, not five. And me and you both know you wouldn't give a crock of $%++ about this if it wasn't a Miami Dolphins player.

I'll ask one more time... what proof do you have? Abstain from calling people "idiots"... just come at me with some hard proof other than "well it looks like..." and then we might have something to talk about.

Reaching... you are

Losing... you are.

Sounds like a boat load of fun. 
ohwell.gif

Reaching... you are

Losing... you are.

Sounds like a boat load of fun. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Wasn't my theory to begin with. But with evidence of the wall formation, and knowing this is the same organization that has been fine with harassing reporters and letting guys play after DUIs, I wouldn't be surprised. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and this is the kind of mentality this organization, and Jabba the coach, have created.

I don't see it as "taking out Nolan Carroll". I see it as a rival saying "if that #%@# tries that again, form a wall to prevent him". I don't think they "told" Alosi to knee him, he did that on his own.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Wasn't my theory to begin with. But with evidence of the wall formation, and knowing this is the same organization that has been fine with harassing reporters and letting guys play after DUIs, I wouldn't be surprised. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and this is the kind of mentality this organization, and Jabba the coach, have created.

I don't see it as "taking out Nolan Carroll". I see it as a rival saying "if that #%@# tries that again, form a wall to prevent him". I don't think they "told" Alosi to knee him, he did that on his own.

I hate that people keep attaching "gate" to things. To me, historically inappropriate

Should we continue this in here or just go back to the week in review?

I hate that people keep attaching "gate" to things. To me, historically inappropriate

Should we continue this in here or just go back to the week in review?

laugh.gif
at calling people homers when you come in with your jets conspiracy theory to take out special teams players. one dude was way out of line, the rest can stand wherever they want on the sideline. if they want to get reamed by a dude in pads running full speed down the sideline, thats their choice.

laugh.gif
at calling people homers when you come in with your jets conspiracy theory to take out special teams players. one dude was way out of line, the rest can stand wherever they want on the sideline. if they want to get reamed by a dude in pads running full speed down the sideline, thats their choice.

Reaching... you are

Losing... you are.
At calling us homers.
laugh.gif
And I can see the Jets finishing 9-7. I've come to terms with that with our schedule and inconsistent play. Sorry if I come off as a homer. Just my opinion...

Reaching... you are

Losing... you are.
At calling us homers.
laugh.gif
And I can see the Jets finishing 9-7. I've come to terms with that with our schedule and inconsistent play. Sorry if I come off as a homer. Just my opinion...

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
It's not my theory first of all. It happened. The wall happened. Whether they instructed them to do so is beyond me, but it happened. And luckily Carroll wasn't badly injured. If it happened to your favorite team you'd be singing a different tune so I really don't care.

At calling us homers.
laugh.gif
Hey it's all good. Most Jets fans I've come across already said Alosi should be fired so it's whatever. I think PFT is onto something though. I'm sure tomorrow or Thursday his punishment is announced.

Back
Top Bottom