Sal Alosi's 'Tripgate' vol. Only the Jets / Suspended / Alosi has "resigned"

If I were on the sidelines, I would be standing there foot to foot with 4 of my buddies. 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Interesting theory. 

But no way in hell anyone will ever prove anything.  No chance.  So let it be.  He went to Miami and apologized to the coach and to Carroll, let it go there.  No way to prove anything else. 

Im not going to get into all of that other crap... But
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at thinking that the trip was not intentional. It was clear as could be that he put his knee out.

Anyways theres no use even arguing that... Alosi has already released statements and admits that he did it on purpose.

Im not going to get into all of that other crap... But
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at thinking that the trip was not intentional. It was clear as could be that he put his knee out.

Anyways theres no use even arguing that... Alosi has already released statements and admits that he did it on purpose.

Im sayin though. They formed a damn wall.
laugh.gif
Is it a coincidence they're standing side by side? I think not.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
Exactly! What are these fools seeing in this photo/video evidence? Clearly standing shoulder to shoulder in a line. If you can't see that you're blind as #$@#.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
Exactly! What are these fools seeing in this photo/video evidence? Clearly standing shoulder to shoulder in a line. If you can't see that you're blind as #$@#.

JPZx wrote:
I cannot believe this thread.
You're thinkin it's normal for 5 guys to stand foot to foot on a sideline like that? 

I never seen that before.   Except the national anthem maybe. 
laugh.gif

JPZx wrote:
You're thinkin it's normal for 5 guys to stand foot to foot on a sideline like that? 

I never seen that before.   Except the national anthem maybe. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

You routinely get things wrong on this board. And you're flat out wrong about this. My god, you're ignorant. If major media outlets are co-signing this, and the photographic evidence CLEARLY shows 5 guys standing toe to toe, why are you being so ignorant? You're completely blind to facts and evidence.

Alosi wasn’t positioned on the edge of the white stripe with five other guys standing shoulder to shoulder because they all wanted a better view of the game.  It’s looking more likely that they had been instructed to form a human fence, and that Alosi took it a step way too far.

You routinely get things wrong on this board. And you're flat out wrong about this. My god, you're ignorant. If major media outlets are co-signing this, and the photographic evidence CLEARLY shows 5 guys standing toe to toe, why are you being so ignorant? You're completely blind to facts and evidence.

Alosi wasn’t positioned on the edge of the white stripe with five other guys standing shoulder to shoulder because they all wanted a better view of the game.  It’s looking more likely that they had been instructed to form a human fence, and that Alosi took it a step way too far.

Clearly standing shoulder to shoulder in a line. If you can't see that you're blind as #$@#.

All of us see that. It would mean nothing to a person thinking logically.

As for the facts and evidence... what evidence? Just because it looks unusual?  How is that evidence of anything?

Now where are you getting the "someone instructed them to do that" theory? Please tell me it's not because they're just standing shoulder to shoulder.... please? I really don't want to believe someone can be that moronic.

I routinely get things wrong? That's your opinion. However, where's your evidence that I'm wrong? And where's your evidence that you're right?

Clearly standing shoulder to shoulder in a line. If you can't see that you're blind as #$@#.

As for the facts and evidence... what evidence? Just because it looks unusual?  How is that evidence of anything?

Now where are you getting the "someone instructed them to do that" theory? Please tell me it's not because they're just standing shoulder to shoulder.... please? I really don't want to believe someone can be that moronic.

I routinely get things wrong? That's your opinion. However, where's your evidence that I'm wrong? And where's your evidence that you're right?

Now where are you getting the "someone instructed them to do that" theory. Please tell me it's not because they're just standing shoulder to shoulder.... please? I really don't want to believe someone can be that moronic.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Wow.

Ask yourself, were they standing shoulder to shoulder the first time Carroll ran up the sidelines?

Maybe the 5 guys decided to do that on their own. Maybe Rex told them to do so. Maybe Westhoff instructed them. The POINT is that it took more than one person to decide to form a wall. If you think it's a coincidence they are lined up in a row, you are delusional.

Seems like a big reach to me. What good is the "wall formation" if its parrallel
to the direction Nolan's advancing. Plus you'd have to group to within 5-10 yards
of where you think he's gonna advance out of bounds (maybe less if he already got flagged for advancing out of bounds
so he wouldn't get flagged again).

Aren't those the PS players anyway? Wouldn't they naturally stick together? in a way that everyone could see
the game?

Now where are you getting the "someone instructed them to do that" theory. Please tell me it's not because they're just standing shoulder to shoulder.... please? I really don't want to believe someone can be that moronic.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Wow.

Ask yourself, were they standing shoulder to shoulder the first time Carroll ran up the sidelines?

Maybe the 5 guys decided to do that on their own. Maybe Rex told them to do so. Maybe Westhoff instructed them. The POINT is that it took more than one person to decide to form a wall. If you think it's a coincidence they are lined up in a row, you are delusional.

Seems like a big reach to me. What good is the "wall formation" if its parrallel
to the direction Nolan's advancing. Plus you'd have to group to within 5-10 yards
of where you think he's gonna advance out of bounds (maybe less if he already got flagged for advancing out of bounds
so he wouldn't get flagged again).

Aren't those the PS players anyway? Wouldn't they naturally stick together? in a way that everyone could see
the game?

Back
Top Bottom