Sal Alosi's 'Tripgate' vol. Only the Jets / Suspended / Alosi has "resigned"

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
at calling people homers when you come in with your jets conspiracy theory to take out special teams players. one dude was way out of line, the rest can stand wherever they want on the sideline. if they want to get reamed by a dude in pads running full speed down the sideline, thats their choice.
It's not my theory first of all. It happened. The wall happened. Whether they instructed them to do so is beyond me, but it happened. And luckily Carroll wasn't badly injured. If it happened to your favorite team you'd be singing a different tune so I really don't care.

At calling us homers.
laugh.gif
And I can see the Jets finishing 9-7. I've come to terms with that with our schedule and inconsistent play. Sorry if I come off as a homer. Just my opinion...
Hey it's all good. Most Jets fans I've come across already said Alosi should be fired so it's whatever. I think PFT is onto something though. I'm sure tomorrow or Thursday his punishment is announced.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

At calling us homers.
laugh.gif
And I can see the Jets finishing 9-7. I've come to terms with that with our schedule and inconsistent play. Sorry if I come off as a homer. Just my opinion...
Hey it's all good. Most Jets fans I've come across already said Alosi should be fired so it's whatever. I think PFT is onto something though. I'm sure tomorrow or Thursday his punishment is announced.

Damn it, Finnns, I was mocking you for calling us homers you %+!.
laugh.gif

At calling us homers.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at calling people homers when you come in with your jets conspiracy theory to take out special teams players. one dude was way out of line, the rest can stand wherever they want on the sideline. if they want to get reamed by a dude in pads running full speed down the sideline, thats their choice.
It's not my theory first of all. It happened. The wall happened. Whether they instructed them to do so is beyond me, but it happened. And luckily Carroll wasn't badly injured. If it happened to your favorite team you'd be singing a different tune so I really don't care.
maybe, but i wouldnt start a thread about it and then start calling people homers. one guy made a dbag move and thats as far as it goes dude. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
maybe, but i wouldnt start a thread about it and then start calling people homers. one guy made a dbag move and thats as far as it goes dude. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

At calling us homers.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You said it, not me.

You forming a sideways conclusion from the picture... it happened.
You paying me money for your delusion, priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's betting JPZ.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

At calling us homers.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You said it, not me.

You forming a sideways conclusion from the picture... it happened.
You paying me money for your delusion, priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's betting JPZ.
laugh.gif

Oh I see... seeing as how you have zero evidence whatsoever to your "wall" theory, you decided it was the right time to bring up irrelevant things from the past to hopefully satisfy a response I was looking for? That's neat.

Brett Favre had 4 freaking turnovers in that game, and the Vikings STILL had a game-winning drive going down the field right at the end. So why are you even trying to act like that was easy money or some !!$$?

I love how you bring that up all the time too. Geez, and I thought I was doing a good thing by paying you all $50 right after the game and not flaking out like Mayor did to me last year during the NFL playoffs. Nice to see you're using that against me? Paying you right away? Nice.

So not only is it annoying to have a sports discussion with you (since everyone is either "blind", "an idiot", "a moron" that doesn't share your same opinion on a matter) but you are also absolutely incapable of having a respectable sports wager/bet?

I'm trying to find something you do well on this forum.

Oh I see... seeing as how you have zero evidence whatsoever to your "wall" theory, you decided it was the right time to bring up irrelevant things from the past to hopefully satisfy a response I was looking for? That's neat.

Brett Favre had 4 freaking turnovers in that game, and the Vikings STILL had a game-winning drive going down the field right at the end. So why are you even trying to act like that was easy money or some !!$$?

I love how you bring that up all the time too. Geez, and I thought I was doing a good thing by paying you all $50 right after the game and not flaking out like Mayor did to me last year during the NFL playoffs. Nice to see you're using that against me? Paying you right away? Nice.

So not only is it annoying to have a sports discussion with you (since everyone is either "blind", "an idiot", "a moron" that doesn't share your same opinion on a matter) but you are also absolutely incapable of having a respectable sports wager/bet?

laugh.gif
@ anyone literally believing they were told to form a wall and trip someone. 

If OP wasnt a Dolphins homer, this wouldnt be a discussion.

laugh.gif
@ anyone literally believing they were told to form a wall and trip someone. 

If OP wasnt a Dolphins homer, this wouldnt be a discussion.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Same to you. What do you bring? You entered this thread with not one ounce of discussion. So how can you not be labeled as ignorant? You think you're so damn smart and it's becoming extremely annoying.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge the possibility, given this organization's past reeks of ignorance on your end. You are in here more than Jets fans and that's telling. No one cares if you don't agree, you have thrown all possibility out the window and that simply makes having a discussion with you pointless. I think there is a possibility and certainly the fact that he tried to injure this guy is all I need to know about this situation.

As for the sports bet, it was innocent ribbing but you are acting like a total female on the matter. It was a joke, get over it. Stop being so butthurt over it and get back to the discussion. And not your patented "is this thread real?" or "what a ridiculous thought" posts either.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Same to you. What do you bring? You entered this thread with not one ounce of discussion. So how can you not be labeled as ignorant? You think you're so damn smart and it's becoming extremely annoying.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge the possibility, given this organization's past reeks of ignorance on your end. You are in here more than Jets fans and that's telling. No one cares if you don't agree, you have thrown all possibility out the window and that simply makes having a discussion with you pointless. I think there is a possibility and certainly the fact that he tried to injure this guy is all I need to know about this situation.

As for the sports bet, it was innocent ribbing but you are acting like a total female on the matter. It was a joke, get over it. Stop being so butthurt over it and get back to the discussion. And not your patented "is this thread real?" or "what a ridiculous thought" posts either.

There could be a reason for the evasiveness.  Chris Mortensen reported on ESPN’s SportsCenter that the league and the Jets currently are caucusing regarding the issue, and that a decision could come soon.

For now, we’ll leave you with this observation.  Look at the video again.  Whoever was standing second in the Alosi Alignment apparently dipped his shoulder and leaned toward Dolphins gunner Nolan Carroll.  As a result, it’s imperative that the league refuse to regard this as an isolated incident and investigate whether and to what extent Rex Ryan or Mike Westoff or someone else has specifically arranged for these men to stand in a position that potentially will interfere with the gunner, and whether Rex or someone else may have quipped at some point, “And if that @#$%@$ happens to run into you and fall down, then that’s his #%@#@%@  problem.

There could be a reason for the evasiveness.  Chris Mortensen reported on ESPN’s SportsCenter that the league and the Jets currently are caucusing regarding the issue, and that a decision could come soon.

For now, we’ll leave you with this observation.  Look at the video again.  Whoever was standing second in the Alosi Alignment apparently dipped his shoulder and leaned toward Dolphins gunner Nolan Carroll.  As a result, it’s imperative that the league refuse to regard this as an isolated incident and investigate whether and to what extent Rex Ryan or Mike Westoff or someone else has specifically arranged for these men to stand in a position that potentially will interfere with the gunner, and whether Rex or someone else may have quipped at some point, “And if that @#$%@$ happens to run into you and fall down, then that’s his #%@#@%@  problem.

Back
Top Bottom